Big Weekend

Options
MarlaStuck
MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
For most this weekend will have a little extra off work time. Some will be with family and BBQs--remember to watch your P's and Q's so you don't derail your hard work.

Think about doing something extra or different or in honor of a fallen hero who can't. I am doing a lot of house work this weekend (painting, remodeling and such), then are you ready for this....I'm going to go to a zumba a thon...its proceeds go to fight cancer, but what an awesome workout that will be... It's not until next Wednesday night. I'm doing zumba 4 days this week on top of normal workouts in honor of my fallen hero's. For those of you that don't know, I'm an Army veteran myself, and the military women and men mean a lot to me :wink: .

Take care of yourselves and I look forward to checking in this weekend with you.
Marla

Replies

• laura920
    laura920 Posts: 52
    Options
    I will be ready for the weekend. I have a party to attend Saturday and I'm going to make sure I take something healthful. The good thing is the party host is on a weight loss journey too so I know she is planning good things that won't send me into an eating frenzy. I will have all my extra weekly W.W. points if I need to dip into them, honestly I know I will probably use some for a few beers, lol.

My father was in WWII and I have lots of friends who are former and current military. I will head to the VFW on Monday for the annual ceremony & watch our local parade. My run on Monday will be dedicated our fallen heros!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Stay strong when you're at the cookouts!