theparnellssean
theparnellssean Posts: 637 Member
Work out with friend, family, or significant other. Explain = 1 large
Stay under calorie goal earn an extra large

The Don

Replies

• cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Moving many boxes and a table tonight into our new house...with my fiance...I think that counts as a workout...moving and carrying boxes is always work!
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    I like this challenge!

I took my son with me to the Neighborhood Clubhouse to workout today. He runs for school sports (to keep fit). So he ran on the treadmill and I used the elliptical (my neck is hurt so running was out). We would have gone outside but there are storms today.

Also, I am going to be under my calories today.

GO Team Sacromoni!
    Karen
  • monica2410
    monica2410 Posts: 124 Member
    I work out alone:(
    But I did stay under goal:)
  • kkmonroe79
    kkmonroe79 Posts: 71 Member
    ~Team Sacrimoni~ Made my husband go with me to the gym for the first time today. He loved it, and joined. I am also under my calorie goal!
  • Crystalagain22
    Crystalagain22 Posts: 63 Member
    ~Team Sacrimoni~ 3 miles on Elliptical, with my 2 year old trying to jump on, lol Does that count??!!, haha!!!!
    **Also under on my calories :)
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    My boyfriend and I tried to go for a walk together, but the weather was just too yucky and we barely made it two blocks before giving up. So we came back inside, cranked up the music, and danced around like idiots for a while instead :tongue:

edit: And I just barely managed to squeeze under my cal goal! Woo.
  • info_nrs
    info_nrs Posts: 102 Member
    My son and I went to our local Y together like we always do, but this time I made him stay with me and not play with his friends on the basketball court :blushing: We did the elliptical and stretches.

And under today!!

Team Moltisani
  • ukaggirl
    ukaggirl Posts: 70 Member
    Went on a 4 mile walk with 5 other people from work today. It was the perfect day for a walk!
  • Prephred
    Prephred Posts: 140 Member
    I took a friend around most of the day to appointments and stuff. We ended up walking a bit.

Oh and under calorie too =)

Team Moltisani
  • jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    11 floors climbed today
    11.11 miles traveled today

went to the peninsula with a friend to walk/ trikke/ rollerblade
    was under cal goal as usual
  • jenniferitzep
    jenniferitzep Posts: 66 Member
    Worked out with my sons and definitely under calories as im still feeling under the weather
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    ***TEAM SACRIMONI***

Missmegan 90 mins swimming w/son (was under til I emotionally ate junk at 11 p.m.) :(
    Taraanne Spin w/ friend + under
    Kkmonroe gym with husband + under
    Meemilla p90x with coworker + under
    Meandfrank Aqua Zumba w friend + under
    Octobergrl ellipitcal with kids + under
    Anagraphy walk w coworkers + under
    Nwintern walk w husband + under
    Karendee4 gym center with son + under
    Traynor student exercise group + under
    05saleengrl MMA w friends + under
    Heppin1 asked a friend to workout + under
  • mudflatmabel
    mudflatmabel Posts: 138 Member
    This was a great challenge, and I got to do it twice in one day!
    First, I worked out with a couple girlfriends in my Auqa Zumba class. That is always fun!
    Then my boyfriend and I did dueling lawnmowers for forty minutes, each. We have a lot to mow, and we just got the back yard and one side yard! I'm always glad to help him, as he does so much for me. I haven't been able to help him the last few years, as I have been so debilitated. It gives me a great sense of accomplishment to be able to something I haven't been able to do in years!
    I also stayed under my calorie goal today!
    A great day all around, with the exception of our local interstate bridge collapsing into the Skagit River. At least there were no serious injuries, but traffic will be horrible for months!