Anyone experiencing pain? (back, perhaps?)

Options
Hello everyone :) I wanted to ask this question because I was hoping that someone had a solution to it.

I've been doing 30DS for... oh about 7 days now on level 1. Today is day 8, and i've noticed that I have a slight pain in my middle back, specifically to the right area. I noticed it when I was doing jumping jacks and when I lay down on the floor for abs. I don't know what I did to make my back hurt this much, but I took a rest day once and the pain went away.
I don't know if i'm doing an exercise wrong (maybe abs? I have a ponytail and it doesn't give me a correct back structure.) but I need to know if anyone is on the same boat, or maybe if they have solutions?
Also, if you're experiencing other 30DS pain, just put it here. i'm pretty sure you're not alone here.

Replies

• Tanya1995
    Tanya1995 Posts: 39
    Options
    Yes I had some too but it has since gone away. So I think it was just from doing the workout. My thoughts anyway.

Keep up the good work!!!
  • Metallux
    Metallux Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I did L1D9 with 5 lb weights for the first time and today I was surprised that my right shoulder and elbow really hurt on jumping jacks. I just did very modified exercises on that arm and kept everything else up and gently worked in more stretches on that side at the end. I think I probably just mildly strained it.
  • kathywhit
    kathywhit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :) I wanted to ask this question because I was hoping that someone had a solution to it.

I've been doing 30DS for... oh about 7 days now on level 1. Today is day 8, and i've noticed that I have a slight pain in my middle back, specifically to the right area. I noticed it when I was doing jumping jacks and when I lay down on the floor for abs. I don't know what I did to make my back hurt this much, but I took a rest day once and the pain went away.
    I don't know if i'm doing an exercise wrong (maybe abs? I have a ponytail and it doesn't give me a correct back structure.) but I need to know if anyone is on the same boat, or maybe if they have solutions?
    Also, if you're experiencing other 30DS pain, just put it here. i'm pretty sure you're not alone here.

I have back pain also when I do the cardio now. I think it is from using 5 lb. weights they are a little heavy for me but my other option is too light.
  • 1ofthegang
    1ofthegang Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have that same pain. It hurts so bad when I do jump rope or jumping jacks. I thought it was my boobs and maybe I needed a more supportive bra but if others doing the shred are experiencing it then maybe it is from a particular exercise. Today I had to take an unplanned rest day but yesterday was L2D3 and my back hurt less than it has in awhile, so I am hoping its getting better. I do find that if I watch my posture, hold my head up and shoulders back, that helps.
  • LindieLu79
    LindieLu79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm experiencing knee pain. I believe it's from all that stupid jumping! I think my knees are inflammed. :-/ I took some aleve and iced it last night... I also ended up taking yesterday off from 30 ds because I didn't want to make it worse. I'm hoping to try it today though...moving onto level 2.. I'll just take it easy on the jumping crap which I'm sure she has going on.
  • elm7f
    elm7f Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Terrible right shoulder pain here. I couldn't even lift my fork, or water glass. It actually hurt anytime I lifted my arm at all. I had to take four consecutive days off before I felt like I could attempt to continue.