End of my cut. time to reverse

Options
pac_
pac_ Posts: 57 Member
Tomorrow marks 26 weeks and the end of my cut. I accomplished what I set out to do and that was a 6 month transformation. I cut 30 lbs from 185 to 155.6 which was my average weigh in this week. This is the longest cut I have ever done and I did it right this time and stuck through it.

I wanted to strip all the fat I could in preparation for a lean bulk which I will begin after a few months of reverse dieting. I did some carb front loading earlier this week to fill out and see my results and will take a few pics tomorrow. Im gonna enjoy the holiday weekend and start reversing next week.

I plan on adding about 15-20g of carbs into my diet every week and 3-5 grams of fat every few weeks or whenever I see fit, protein will remain high at about 1.3g per pound and will taper down to 1g per pound as the weeks go on. I will keep updating my reverse once it has begun and maybe to a slideshow video on my transformation.

Id also like to say congrats to CT the general on his sponsorship with the machine militia and wish him luck for his upcoming show where he will be winning his PRO CARD!!!

Replies

• pac_
    Options
    I also forgot to mention I will still be refeeding once a week. most likely my carbs will be at 120g since I was between 50-100 towards the end of my cut but I will monitor my weight and adjust if needed. cardio will be kept in and will be tapered down as macros increase.
  • __Karl__
    __Karl__ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    pac,

This is good news and most encouraging.
  • pac_
    Options
    week 1 of reverse diet in the books. week 2 macros will be 200p 140c 35f. gonna keep cardio the same 3 200 cal burn of miss cardio and 1 HITT session with 10 intervals to 200 cal. average weigh in this week was 157.7
  • Chocol8teThunder
    Chocol8teThunder Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Pac,

You have done an amazing job keeping up with my board and being willing to help others. I see you hard work and dedication via your body transformation.

Army,

I know represent the MTS supplement line for the Machine Militia in the Southeast. We have an event in atlanta after my show. Hopefully with will also be my pro party.

Follow my Blog for more info: http://www.tumblr.com/blog/ctguess

Tuesday June 11th train with me and the Militia at Body By Inches 6:30pm-8:30pm Q&A w/ pro bodybuilders & figure competitors with a training session to follow

We just remodeled to the Militia color scheme check it out!

Entrance is free with password please text “militia”to 678-561-4701 to confirm your attendance
  • Annaruthus
    Annaruthus Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I would go, but I'm competing in Wilmington, NC this weekend. I'm sure you will do fantastic! Go rock it!