May 24th

Options
talenarenee
talenarenee Posts: 50 Member
Didn't have a lot of time due to a faculty event tonight so I did the Fast and Furious work out! He uses more of the Max Interval moves from the second month and reminded me of the Pure Cardio work out because after the first stretch there aren't any breaks until the final stretch. Nice burn for a small amount of time. I also paired it with Cardio Abs b/c it was another short work out that really feels effective. I'll be skipping Insanity this weekend- beach volleyball tournament! :-) Only three more weeks until summer vacation! Looking forward to buying new shorts since Insanity has made my old ones too big! :-)

Replies

• ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I just did my measurements & so thrilled to report inches lost are:
    Chest- 1
    Waist-2
    Hips-1
    My weight is the same but, I care more about the inches. This is the shot of adrenaline I needed to stay so super motivated !
  • ktrn0312
    Options
    Cardio Power & Resistance workout completed.

The power jumps & moving push ups are a killer for me. Being a "woman of a certain age", I started to wear knee compression support sleeves from Shock Doctor during these workouts. I am all about preventing any injuries. In the past, I have suffered from Left hip sciatica pain. Losing the weight made such a difference.
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Great job, ladies!

I'm still not done with my workout. My daughter didn't let me. Also, I feel so sluggish, as usual during that special TOM. Which of course caused weight gain, too - not really motivating. But I will push tonight. Luckily, I like Cardio Power and Resistance more than Plyo or Pure Cardio.
  • aletadiana
    aletadiana Posts: 54
    Options
    I am so sad and disappointed! Ankle pain still here...Pretty sure it's an inflammation of the posterior tibial tendon. From overuse...which is the same thing that happened to me with my knee. I will have to stick to the elliptical for a few days. Unsure as to what I will do, go back and start where I left, or pick up where I would be when I'm ready to start. I guess that depends on how bad the pain is and how quickly it heals. I knew I was going to end up a week behind everyone because of a trip to Jamaica on June 4th, but was really hopping to get through the first 4 weeks of insanity and show off all my progress. BOO! :sad:
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Aletadiana - I'd be just as disappointed as you are! Sending a big hug your way!

I forced myself to do the workout today. I am tired, cold, sleepy, constantly hungry. I need to start drinking protein shakes again. If I don't, I use these calories for some kind of junk.

Off to shower - and then off to bed. With my Kindle... :)
  • ktrn0312
    Options
    @ Altetadiana- bummer! Rest that ankle!
  • aletadiana
    aletadiana Posts: 54
    Options
    thanks guys!