Introduce Yourself.

Options
2»

Replies

• breadedshrimp
    Options
    Hi guys!
    This is breadedshrimp.
    Nice to meet you all and I hope we all have a great time encouraging and supporting each other!
  • nwhobrey
    nwhobrey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! My name is Nicki and I'm from the US (Missouri) I've been a member of MFP for a couple of years, and just now started joining groups. I love it! It is really helping to motivate me. Last year I had lost about 30 pounds, and unfortunately over Winter gained almost all of it back. I felt so defeated, and angry at myself. I just got engaged and am currently planning my destination cruise wedding. I want to be in the best shape I can. I have less than a year and half. I know that seems like a long time, but my ultimate goal is to get this weight off AND KEEP IT OFF! For good.

I did something similar to this group last month on my own, and really enjoyed it. Good luck to all who choose to participate. I think this is going to be a great summer! :wink:
  • txgonzo
    txgonzo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Rachel. I have been doing MFP for over a year now with great success but I now have hit a rut. I am a graduate student in the US (Texas) and this was a rough semester that derailed my fitness routine. My goal this summer is to get back into a healthy eating habit and exercising daily. I am also starting the c25k program. I will complete two 5k races coming up in August and October. I have a bet with a friend (she is training too) to see who can run the entire race in October. I can not lose!
  • taraj1987
    taraj1987 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My name is Tara and I live in Iowa. I had a lot of success with MFP, but stop keeping track over the winter so I need to get my motivation back! I want to lose 10-12 pounds by the end of July. I want to lost the weight because I need start eating healthier and also because my family is going to Nashville and I want to feel good about myself and my body by then. My mini goals are to lose about 5-7lbs this month (June), then lost the extra 3-5 lbs by the end of July. I'm hoping that being a part of a group like this will help me feel more accountable and motivated!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    HI all,

I'm from NYc and my goal for end of July is to lose 20 lbs and be on my way to be able to run and feel and look healthier. I want to fit into smaller clothes. I have a bigger goal of losing more weight but for this challenge, just 20 lbs.

I have a 5 year old daughter and am married.