what days to you normally weigh in?

Options
DystoniaGirl
DystoniaGirl Posts: 96 Member
Just though I would see when you guys normally weigh in?

I am naughty and weigh myself everyday, however I only count the weight that I weigh on Wednesdays as my official weigh in weight as that is the day I see my personal trainer. xx

Replies

• pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I weight unofficially every other day, but Monday or Sunday is the weight I log, because I like to take the weight after a rest day I find I'm heavier the day after a work out
    x
  • mrsowen2012
    mrsowen2012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I tend to do mine as soon as I can remember on a Friday morning - My scales are at work atm as a few people wanted to weigh themselves - I see it as a 'how i've done this week' kind of thing. x
  • m3x43
    m3x43 Posts: 40
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday but will record on whatever day the group decides.
  • leholcomb
    leholcomb Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Wednesday and Saturdays are my log days. I am up for changing my days for the group though. :)
  • NinjaKelly
    NinjaKelly Posts: 82
    Options
    My official weigh in day is Friday but I usually weight myself everyday :noway:
  • khall0988
    khall0988 Posts: 7
    Options
    I generally weigh every morning before I shower, but I only record my weight on Sunday mornings.. I am able to record any day though!
  • gloglo11
    gloglo11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Twice a week. Whenever I remember to. I am very flexible on the weigh-in day.
  • DystoniaGirl
    DystoniaGirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys, you dont have to change the day you weigh in, just remember to add it to the spreadsheet. xx
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I weigh on Wednesday to log but I check sometimes 3-4 times a week. Keeps me honest!
  • lmanes1
    lmanes1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Monday, but I can adjust.
  • Cmclow84
    Cmclow84 Posts: 10
    Options
    fridays only
  • txgonzo
    txgonzo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    They days I tend to go with are on weekends.
  • mel1954
    mel1954 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Tuesdays
  • taraj1987
    taraj1987 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh myself throughout the week, but my weigh-in day is Friday AM!