Started Stage 1 WorkOut 5A

Options
DFineMrsRicks
DFineMrsRicks Posts: 66 Member
I started workout 5 A yesterday. I could feel the difference b/t this workout level and the previous levels. It's like even though you are doing lower reps and only increasing the sets by 1 set, the workout intensity increased. Yesterday, instead of increasing my weights, I used about 5-10lbs less than my heaviest days, since the sets were increasing and today I feel the muscle tightness more so than when I first started! The Prone Jacknifes were really intense (I am getting better at doing it); I felt the tension from head to toe.

I am wondering if anyone else has noticed the difference between the previous workout levels and level 5?

Replies

• rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have not reached this point in my workouts yet but I am encouraged to hear you can feel the difference.
  • mmoister79
    mmoister79 Posts: 20
    Options
    Oh my gosh! I totally felt the difference starting on workouts 5A & B. I increased my weight by a decent amount and with the additional set, WOW! My muscles were like jelly the next day, Ha! I am doing Workout 6A tonight, so we will see how I do. I am still feeling the soreness from my workout on Wednesday night.

The great thing is that I am really starting to see the changes in my body. Not only are my muscles becoming more defined, I feel like I am really starting to drop fat. I am going to do my measurements after Stage 1 is complete. I can't wait to see the numbers!
  • DesignerToast
    Options
    Me! I also felt like jelly and now after 6a and 6b I am really starting to see and feel some change happening. It's been awesome! The only thing I hate about the extra set is doing more lunges. I just hate them! Haha