Weekly Male Stop (May 24-30)

Options
KevinS62
KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
It's Friday... As they say... ROLL CALL!!

Hey fellas. It was good to see a few new posters last week. I'll be weighing in this afternoon, but I'm expecting it to be a bit skewed due to going to a "Going Away" party at a friend's last night. Drank way too many adult beverages.

How's everybody doing?

Replies

• KevinS62
    KevinS62 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Okay, so the plateau is still there. I may have even added a pound (not sure, my scale is acting whacky). I was hoping to get below 200 before my vacation that starts next Saturday, but it's not looking good.

-Kevin

SW - 247
    GW - 185
    CW - 202
  • daleweideman
    daleweideman Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

Kevin, thanks for keeping this going.

Big week for me - broke through the 250 mark. Now I need to get 8 more by the time I leave for Hawaii in a month!

SW: 265
    CW: 248
    GW: 199
  • KingOfTheBurke
    Options
    Rough week last week, and I'm just not making it happen. We went to Montana for a nieces graduation (hadn't been to a college party in way to many years) and we're in the process of moving. I haven't gained any but I'm certainly not moving toward the goal either.
  • thadius65
    thadius65 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have been "off the grid" for 17 days. Worked out every day while in Aruba, but didn't track any intake. Had a great time and rewarded myself for my 4 month journey. Unfortunately that has put me up 11lbs!!! To much beer and dutch gouda cheese I guess..... :o\

So here I am back at it to recoup what I have lost. Today starts the climb back to 227lbs.

Kevin - The vacation was a slippery slope for me. I started out being reasonable, but ended up at an All You Can Eat rib place and I might add there were quite a few pigs cooked on for my benefit. Be careful on yours!

Good luck to you all this week!

Ted
  • cardinalsfootball
    cardinalsfootball Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    CW: 208
    SW: 259
    GW: 174

Weight loss has slowed over last month, but still continued. This week was a big breakthrough for me as I was able to shed 3 pounds and break out of the "obese" BMI range and into just the "overweight" BMI range.

"Normal" is at 174, which is how I set my GW.

Trying to eat more primal/paleo, but only taking it half serious. Really just trying to avoid pastries/fresh bread.

My goal is to be under 200 by the end of June. Wish me luck.
  • kobrien65
    kobrien65 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Kind of bummed that my loss is only 1.5lbs over the last week and I'm maintaining a 1000kcal deficit per day. Granted, I haven't been on the bike those last two weeks and I know that's a factor, but still I should have lost about 4lbs according to the math and my goal line. Oh well, more motivation to hit the bike, although the weather is consistently over 100 degrees outside now. Makes you sweat a little harder.
  • Jeffy67
    Jeffy67 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm slow and steady. I feel better and people say they see a difference but I don't see the same results as they are.
    I'll keep eatin better and going to the gym :)

My weigh in day is Thursday

SW: 251.6
    CW: 232.0
    GW: 190.0