My post partum confession

Options
ks4e
ks4e Posts: 374 Member
My daughter is 5 months old. I'm still wearing my maternity pants. :runs and hides:

Share your pp confessions!

Replies

• hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 5 months old. I'm still wearing my maternity pants. :runs and hides:

Share your pp confessions!

Mine is 5.5 months old. Still wearing my maternity work pants because I don't want to see what size I actually am anymore.
  • jessydelong
    jessydelong Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Still wearing my maturnity pants as well. Now instead of just it being for fitting a big prego belly I feel like it kinda sucks in my pudge lol
  • jessydelong
    jessydelong Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh and my son is 3 months.
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I still eat like I'm pregnant...but I guess I'm bf so it isn't too bad. I just eat too much crap!
  • summer21forever
    summer21forever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am 9 months PP and I still wear my maternity pants, my normal pants don't zip all the way so I put a rubber band through the button hole and around the button to get them to stay up and on without the muffin top, which I hate :)
  • smb0701
    smb0701 Posts: 234
    Options
    my daughter is approaching nine months in a few days and i look like i am six months preggos.
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I choose my trusty beige nursing bra over my sexy Victoria's Secret bras every day. And I don't giveacrap.
  • daytolive
    daytolive Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    8 months PP (second baby)and let's just say....my bladder isn't what it used to be. TMI? Do your kegels ladies!!!
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    DS is 13 months. The nursing bra is MUCH more comfortable.
    I wore maternity pants until he was 6 months old.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I actually enjoy pumping sessions cause it's the only "me"time I have for 15mins w/o getting up. Lol
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I actually enjoy pumping sessions cause it's the only "me"time I have for 15mins w/o getting up. Lol

I enjoy them too because I get a few minutes to watch TV at work. :) I also enjoy nursing the baby because I can tell my husband I can't do things since I'm nursing. Burning calories AND being lazy? WIN!
  • Jenny_Rose77
    Jenny_Rose77 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    If you're nursing you should wear a nursing bra because wearing underwire can give you mastitis. I never thought anything could make me give up underwire, but mastitis did!!

I'm not wearing my maternity pants anymore, BUT the pants I bought that were two sizes bigger than my pre-preggo size (the ones which were supposed to be temporary until I lost the weight and fit back in my pre-preggo pants)...yeah, 5 mos pp, they're my everyday pants now.
  • Crys483
    Crys483 Posts: 18
    Options
    My son is 8 months old and I just stopped wearing my maternity pants about a month ago when I MADE myself finally buy new clothes even though they were a bigger size then I wanted to buy, and a sexy pushup bra that my husband is thankful for. He wasn't into the nursing bras I guess lol ;)
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Despite being 9 lbs under my PPW I still have to wear some maternity shirts!
  • samanthacollier1
    samanthacollier1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 5 months old and I'm still wearing maternity pants as well! 40 lbs to go!
  • chickybuns
    Options
    If you're nursing you should wear a nursing bra because wearing underwire can give you mastitis. I never thought anything could make me give up underwire, but mastitis did!!

I'm not wearing my maternity pants anymore, BUT the pants I bought that were two sizes bigger than my pre-preggo size (the ones which were supposed to be temporary until I lost the weight and fit back in my pre-preggo pants)...yeah, 5 mos pp, they're my everyday pants now.

I'm with ya on the pants. I finally got down to one size bigger....but only in a few brands!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    There is a bathroom in my house that I haven't cleaned since the day before Max was born ... so 7 months ago.

I have no excuse, I just hate cleaning that one, and when I get a moment to myself, the last thing I want to do is clean that bathroom.
  • chickybuns
    Options
    There is a bathroom in my house that I haven't cleaned since the day before Max was born ... so 7 months ago.

I have no excuse, I just hate cleaning that one, and when I get a moment to myself, the last thing I want to do is clean that bathroom.

I understand, luckily I only have one! I didn't clean the floors (hardwood) until a few weeks ago since Miles was born. I mean I swept and stuff, but first time cleaning them in over 6 months!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Haha- I have to laugh at the bathroom comments. I'm in the same boat. I finally had to clean it because I thought it smelled like pee in there. After bleaching the whole bathroom, it still smelled a little funny. Guess I should've washed the shower curtain and baby bath (cloth sling) a little sooner too! I never thought about cleaning the bath- it's only soap and water. But, boy does it smell better now.

I confess I can't stand pumping (but do it anyway). I use it as an excuse to take a break from work. Probably one of the reasons I'm still doing so well! Haha!

I also will confess I wear underwire bras even though I'm still nursing. My boobs just don't look the same in those nursing bras. While they are very comfy and I'll wear them around the house, I just can't wear them to work anymore.
  • MrsCarter00
    MrsCarter00 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!! Since Jaxon, I'm not a night owl anymore. In fact, I'm complete opposite! I like to go to bed about an hour after I put baby down and if that doesn't happen for some reason or another I get my panties in a wad :tongue: