Starting over! :(

Options
Need2lose456
Need2lose456 Posts: 131 Member
Hi Guys

To all of you that have advanced to Level 2, well done! Proud of you guys for sticking with it!

Unfortunately i have been having a very crappy time, some personal issues and suffering with my knees :( But not ready to give up yet so im starting again today, L1D1!

I figure its better to start over than to quit :)

Keep up the great work guys!

Replies

• cazzamartinek
    cazzamartinek Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i have had a few days off having put back on 5 lbs i was feeling really de motivated going to attempt and get back into it again in the morning i may end up joining you back at the start again xx
  • CCNYE63
    CCNYE63 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Need2lose, sorry about the 'crap', but congrats for sticking with this and starting again. Be careful with your knees.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    When my ankle starts to act up, I modify all the moves and make them low-impact. I'm on Day 3 today, but I took about 15 days off since the last Shred workout I did. :laugh:
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I stopped on Friday because I was sick. I might do a few more days on level 1 before starting level 2. I haven't lost any weight, except for a pound of possibly water weight.
  • Metallux
    Metallux Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    great job on keeping with it, despite set backs!
  • Need2lose456
    Need2lose456 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Went to the doc yesterday, I have bronchitis :noway:

It's just so frustrating, every time I put my mind to it, something gets in the way, now have to wait a few more days to start AGAIN!!!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's a sign to slow down. My friend who dances FAR TOO OFTEN, teaches dance, goes to classes, performs, AND has a full-time job, once landed weird on her ankle, and bruised it so bad it was swollen and purple! She agreed that she needed to slow down some (even though she really didn't, and danced through the pain). Get well soon!! You can start again, or pick up where you left off, another day. :flowerforyou: