SOMEBODY SHOOT ME PLEASE...

Options
Scubanana7
Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
I am SOOO stupid. I have been doing Atkins for 3 weeks. I have been making great protein shakes and/or homemade bread, muffins, pancakes out of flax and almond flours. All great LOW Net Carbs.

I just READ the TRUVIA package. I bought a different kind and have been using the Baking Blend that HAS SUGAR! i had picked up the WRONG STINKING PACKAGE AND HAVE BEEN INJESTING SUGAR.

SUGAR!!!!!!! @#$%^&^%$$#!!!! i didn't eat SUGAR BEFORE i went on ATKINS! what an idiot. NO WONDER MY KETOSTIX only showed trace ketosis.

So, here I am.....PO'd, ate tons of junk yesterday out of anger/stress over this. Yes, I actually did lose a few pounds cuz my calories were still low and I work out like crazy.....

but here I am. DAY 1 OF ATKINS...... again. stupid, stupid, stupid. I may only eat chicken and spinach for punishment lol

Replies

• rdonald57
    rdonald57 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    lol I did the same thing, you have to read labels thoroughly i guess. You are not an idiot and your doing great so keep going. We just need to get better at shopping.
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    At least you discovered the culprit! I agree, chicken and spinach is the appropriate punishment :laugh:
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Eat bacon. It will fix you right up.