Binger in need of support!!

Options
I binge. & then I tell myself that my diet is already ruined & I won't lose the weight anyways. So I give up on losing weight & binge some more.

This is what happens EVERY time I try to lose weight. I have a terrible sweet tooth & give into cravings ALL THE TIME. If anyone has any tips on how to not binge & stick with healthy eating please share them!! I also might just need some tough love. Seriously, just tell me to suck it up & that I don't really need to inhale a concrete mixer from culver's, no matter how delicious it may be. It will just make me fatter & I'll hate myself for it later.

Replies

• esballet
    esballet Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! I'm always looking for new friends with similar struggles to support each other. Feel free to add me:)
  • brownacb
    brownacb Posts: 8
    Options
    I have just come across this group as well and am really interested to find that there are more people out there that do the same ting I do! I feel like I have maybe a day or 2 where I don't come home and ravage the kitchen, and I get so frustrated because before that, I can eat healthy and do a good job during the day, then I ruin it all at night. I am so frustrated with myself, and feel so powerless over my weight loss goals!
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Welcome newbies.

I have a feeling of being powerless too sometimes. We can beat this. We just have to keep trying.
  • hauntao
    hauntao Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm a total night binger. I rarely go a day without a binge. I'm trying to change it. Habits are difficult.