Need more friends who eat!

Options
wonderkitten711
wonderkitten711 Posts: 109 Member
Hey y'all, I've been a member of the group for a while, though I'm pretty quite on the forums due to busyness in my offline world (grad school, work, family, etc). I'm in dire need of friends on here who eat more. I have a few already, and I am MFP friends with a bunch of my real-life friends who don't eat at all, and seem almost... scared? ... of how much I eat and the fact that I still get consistent progress. It's so hard for me to be encouraging and feel encouraged when all I see are diaries with 1200 OR LESS calories a day (I have one friend from college who's doing the HCG diet and her diary makes me cry!). So if you have room for more friends who eat more to weigh less, I'd love to add you :-D
~Stina

P.S. I would especially love to add some friends doing NROLFW as I will be starting that plan next month after my school quarter ends.

Replies

• Momwa6
    Momwa6 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hi you can add me i eat some days i dont log due to being busy but for the most part i do eat i have to get back to my workouts but again i do eat i like to eat love to eat did i mention i like to eat yeah i forgot again i like to eat lol add me
  • jlinam80
    jlinam80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I do calorie cycling, but on the days I eat I eat a lot. I have a few friends that also starve themselves. They've gotten results, but I've also noticed when everyone pretty much went off their diets over the holidays I gained 3lbs due to not exercising, but my friends all gained 20-40lbs. I'll add you to my friends. :)
  • InspiredSAM
    InspiredSAM Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I just sent a request...
  • fitwithwhit88
    fitwithwhit88 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just opened up my food diary. Attempting to stay around 1500/1600 calories a day! :)
  • LioshaM
    LioshaM Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You can add me I average 2,000 a day..
  • misifer
    misifer Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I aim for 2000/day and enjoy lifting heavy (usually 5x5 style). Feel free to add me!
  • itstheamarie
    itstheamarie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    <<Right here. 1.5 month into EM2WL and 3 weeks into NROLFW. Loving it!
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    FR sent! Anyone else can add me too. Just make sure to put something about EM2WL in the request so I know how you found me. :smile:
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    FR sent as well.

Yay for eating!! :drinker:
  • rachelilb
    rachelilb Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I eat LOTS and lift heavy...feel free to add me :)
  • tep668
    tep668 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been getting into this eat more thing, and average 1700/day, feel free to add. I am aslo starting with weight lifting, but I don't know what NROLFW is...what is it!?!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I NET 1750/day and I just started NROLFW :)
  • Rubyayn
    Rubyayn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I lost all my weight (36 pounds) and got to goal never really eating below 2,000. I always netted at least 1550-1600, which is above my BMR.

I am now pregnant, so I get to eat even more and my body is handling all of the adjustments really well. I credit eating more and lifting heavy for how well I was able to transition into pregnancy and plan to lose the weight again with the same plan, just not quite as much weight this time!

Feel free to FR me. :)
  • Labouffecestbon
    Labouffecestbon Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I eat 1700+ cals/day.
    At the beginning, it felt like a lot but now pfff it's nothing.
    I can't wait to get to maintenance so I can eat 2000+ daily and be fine!!
    Can you tell me enjoy food verrrry much? Lol

Anyone can add me. I log daily!
  • knitbytes
    knitbytes Posts: 114
    Options
    I try to always net over 1700. Feel free to add me-- I know what you mean about having people on your friends list who hardly eat! It's painful to watch! I'd love to have more friends that aren't afraid of food!
  • carolyn0613
    carolyn0613 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have a tdee of about 2200-2400 I eat about 1900, sometimes more... Gladly be friends with folks who eat more and eat exercise calories.
  • luvdogz
    luvdogz Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me, I try to eat 1700-1800. :-)
  • SimplyDenyse
    SimplyDenyse Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Fee free to add me. Im slowing starting this and need all the motivation I can get from others who eat and lose.
  • loricshields47
    loricshields47 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've been getting into this eat more thing, and average 1700/day, feel free to add. I am aslo starting with weight lifting, but I don't know what NROLFW is...what is it!?!

new rules of liftng for women....its a great book and workout program. I have the book but havent started the workouts yet. Finishing up les mills pump 90 day challenge first
    I upped my cals to 1500 and am thrilled with the results....
  • Kevintron2
    Kevintron2 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Started eating my TDEE less 20-30% and loving it! I'm getting great results and I'm eating more to weigh less!! :)