UPDATES for "30 Days Closer to A New You"

Options
tiffypooh2u
tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
We broke 100 Ladies and Gents!!!! This is great news!!!

Replies

• jennileemarie
    jennileemarie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Thanks for making this group.
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • losing4goodnow
    losing4goodnow Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    So the goals for the first week, is that mean to start this Fri, May 31st? Just want to make sure I'm on the same page! I've been at a standstill for the last month, playing with the same 2 lbs up & down up & down! So, this group will be just what I need to get myself back on track. Thanks for making it!
  • EricaLynn1
    EricaLynn1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    glad to be a part of this group!
  • jennileemarie
    jennileemarie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So the goals for the first week, is that mean to start this Fri, May 31st? Just want to make sure I'm on the same page! I've been at a standstill for the last month, playing with the same 2 lbs up & down up & down! So, this group will be just what I need to get myself back on track. Thanks for making it!

That is how I am understanding it. I am going to start week 1 today though (figure it can't hurt).
  • MariellaMiranda
    Options
    Awesome!

I noticed that the last column of the spreadsheet does not has a formula to calculate the total weight loss... Can I fix it?
  • got2befitnow
    got2befitnow Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Just joined MFP yesterday. Of course I'm excited, as I always am when I try to lose weight, but it always wears off and I plunge right back to where I started (plus a few more extra pounds). This is great motivation!! Thanks so much!
  • fitag
    fitag Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    This group is just what I needed. I've been lazy and inconsistent with my health and exercise. So I'm really looking forward to getting into gear and getting started. Thanks for creating this group. :)
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Might be a good idea to add a link to the group in the original post on the forum
  • AlicesNirvanaHealthWellness
    Options
    This looks great, thanks for starting
  • southernbe1le
    southernbe1le Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Im really excited about starting.
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    Awesome!

I noticed that the last column of the spreadsheet does not has a formula to calculate the total weight loss... Can I fix it?

I am going to fix this when the second week is approaching otherwise it will have your current weight as the weight loss. Thanks for looking out though!! :)
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options

That is how I am understanding it. I am going to start week 1 today though (figure it can't hurt).

Yes you can start today or you can wait until the 31st. It is totally up to you that's why I have the starting weight column and the 31st column ;) Hope this helps :)
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options
    As of just now--- 273 Participants!!!!! This is absolutely AMAZING! I never though that this would take off as well as it has. I just hope everyone stays with us :) Can't wait to share this journey with you all!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • cricketdc
    cricketdc Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    As of just now--- 273 Participants!!!!! This is absolutely AMAZING! I never though that this would take off as well as it has. I just hope everyone stays with us :) Can't wait to share this journey with you all!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Just wondering if you plan to make the group private after June 1st. That is how it was done in a group that I joined before. Just a suggestion.
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options

Just wondering if you plan to make the group private after June 1st. That is how it was done in a group that I joined before. Just a suggestion.
  • tiffypooh2u
    Options

Personally, I would rather keep it public. I don't like to turn away people who need motivation / help in something that I have been through myself. :drinker:
  • mljh1970
    mljh1970 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am ready to start a new day today! Weighed in and ready to start the mini challenges for the week. I'm confident that this is the beginning of a new healthy lifestyle.:happy:
  • wendydl
    wendydl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I exercised real hard today , Have told all my pals I am doing this challenge , so I have to do it !!!
  • MariellaMiranda
    Options
    Hi! When (and where) can we see this week mini-challenge?