Your exercise and eating guide

Options
Hi all, I want to be a part of this group and hope I will be able to lose 40 pounds by Oct. Just wondering some of yours exercise and diet plan. I have decided to up my protein and fiber intake and join the gym. Please let me know what you guys will be doing to achieve your goals

Replies

• Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    30d shred,walking and running more goal of logging 40 miles in June, portion control, and lots of water!!
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    30d shred,walking and running more goal of logging 40 miles in June, portion control, and lots of water!!

^^^^This. Lots of water, 30DS, and lots of walking and playing with my kids. Oh, and staying under my calorie goal!
  • Jeaniece1
    Jeaniece1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire plus logging my meals and trying my best to stay under my calorie goal. I really want this to be a lifestyle change instead of a temporary fix this time so that I can maintain my results.
  • katie8485
    katie8485 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred, walking, lots of water, calorie counting, stationary bike with a good book to get lost in, and a lot of time in the pool with my kids now that the weather is nice.
  • yurika975
    yurika975 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm working out at the gym ($$). I am mixing things up and doing some insanity workouts, taebo, hip hop abs, whatever I feel like. I am trying to get back into eating more veggies and fruits. I'm drinking my water. I know that eating is like 80% of what I need to get results. I don't over eat. I also know that I actually have been undereating for my calorie burn. Now I'm concentrating on veggies/fruit/protein. You can do it!
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm eating anything and everything I like only in smaller portions. I don't feel deprived this way and know I can stick to this for life. My digital food scale a1nd measuring cups/spoons are my best healthy lifestyle aids. I try to not eat back my exercise calories but will if I need to. I'm a Type 1 diabetic and have to deal with low blood sugars that require me to eat when I don't want to.

For exercise i mostly walk to the beat of a metronome, to keep my pace, and have just started 30DS. I am in horrible physical shape and have to modify or sub some of the exercises but at least I'm doing it.

I know we can do this!!!