Rainy day mini challenge (May 28th)

Options
It's nasty outside today in Southwestern Ontario so thought it would be a perfect chance to do a mini challenge.

60 Swan dives!

3 sets of 20 with a rest in between them if needed.

Youtube video showing how they are done.
http://youtu.be/6ZdV2Wu984Y

Post "in" if you're interested in joining in and remember to post "done" once finished.

Replies

• WalkingAway2013
    Options
    Guess its an alone mini challenge :laugh:

But done :smile:
  • Heidi0630
    Heidi0630 Posts: 27
    Options
    Suppose to be raining here tomorrow in Rhode Island. I'll take you up on the challenge on Wednesday.
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I am in, just looked it up and will post when done, every one has to remember that I am a day in front so please be patient with me. thank you.
  • dgutierrez71
    dgutierrez71 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    60 Swan Dives - In and Done

This was a new exercise for me. Hopefully I did them correctly. :laugh:
    Thanks for the challenge!
  • margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I am in, just looked it up and will post when done, every one has to remember that I am a day in front so please be patient with me. thank you.
    DONE,
    that was a challenge for me, I call it swan dive, but any one watching would call it something else I am sure, my partner said I looked like I was having an epileptic fit bhaaaaaaaa.
  • madyooch
    madyooch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Im in!! Will do tonight! Looks like a good new exercise! Thanks
  • WalkingAway2013
    Options
    DONE,
    that was a challenge for me, I call it swan dive, but any one watching would call it something else I am sure, my partner said I looked like I was having an epileptic fit bhaaaaaaaa.

Lol I'm sure I looked the same way, the video makes them look a lot easier than they are
  • Heidi0630
    Heidi0630 Posts: 27
    Options
    Suppose to be raining here tomorrow in Rhode Island. I'll take you up on the challenge on Wednesday.

DONE!
  • madyooch
    madyooch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Whoa!!! Those were hard! Great challenge. 60 done.
  • WalkingAway2013
    Options
    Great job everyone!