Introductions

Options

Replies

• sbeeghley
    Options
    I'm Sarah and I'm 25. I've been married to my husband for 3 year and have no kids yet. I work overnights and am a volunteer firefighter and volunteer EMT for 2 different companies. I'm looking forward to the Hero Rush in June and need to prepare myself for it. I need all the help I can get!
  • sbeeghley
    Options
    I have PCOS as well. Hopefully we can help each other achieve our goals!
  • Sweatinglikeapigtolooklikeafox
    Options
    Hey all!

I am 24 and lived away from home since 18 when I started University.

I currently live my boyfriend of 5 years (In Feb) in a house that we rent together. No children, not 100% sure we want children even when we are 'grown-up'.
    I work in a PICU (Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit) and work a mixture of Early, Late and Nightshifts. I have worked in mental health for about 3 years now since graduating in Sport and Exercise Science.
    Oh and I am also from England.
    Feel free to add me :D
  • DelilahFreeman
    DelilahFreeman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I'm Delilah. 28, happily married for almost 5 years with 2 kids (very active and talkative girls). I live in North Carolina and work in an office as a property manager. This is my second go-around with this weight. I almost reached my goal weight in 2012 and then ceased all efforts. Needless to say I didn't maintain and so I begin again. I've been logging for over a week and I weigh in tomorrow! I have fully dedicated myself to a healthier lifestyle - a diet simply won't do - I am strongly opinionated in respect to healthy living and am always looking for new, equally enthusiastic, friends. In regards to weight loss I am aiming for a total 35 lb weight loss. Feel free to add me!
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm Samantha. I'm 24 and I've been married to my best friend since May. I also finished graduate school in May and started working full time as a speech-language pathologist this August. We don't have any children, but I have a furbaby (Medium size golden mix) named Lady.Looking for friends to help motivate me to increase exercise and enjoy a healthier lifestyle. Feel free to add me, but send a message first! =)
  • TiffanyMaxwell09
    Options
    Hi. I'm 24..will be 25 in a little less than a month!
    I'm Married at out 3 1/2 year mark with two little boys oldest is almost 2 1/2 and youngest is almost 1.
    I'm a stay at home mom, looking for work but been out of the job world for sooo long.
    LOTS more about me in my profile, just add me :)

Oh and most of my family live across the country the rest are a few states away and all my friends are across the country as well. Husband was in the army and now we live in his home town and I know very few people.
  • MrsSarahBurke
    Options
    My name is Sarah, I'm 21 & have been marrried to my 29 year old husband for 1 & 1/2 years. No children yet but we do have a cat & a dog. I have already lost 11lb & I live in the UK.
  • klmetcalf89
    klmetcalf89 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My name is kristina. I am 23 and have been married for over 3 years now. my husband works full time and is in the US Army Reserves. I am a stay at home mom with our daughter who just turned 3. I am in school full time online working on finishing my degree and i love photography.

Feel free to add me :)

Looking forward to this journey with all of you!!
  • soundasleepx
    Options
    My name is Belle, I'm 22 (23 in May) and have been living with my boyfriend for around two years now. We aren't married and don't have kids but we do have three cats.
  • beverlybw
    beverlybw Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Bev. I'm 22, I live with the father of my child, which is one two year old boy. (The child is two, not the father haha) We've been settled since we got pregnant when I was 19. STILL trying to loose the baby weight. I'm 5' 7" at 130, stuck at a plateau right now, but I was 115 before I got pregnant. My goal is 120, really trying to loose this last ten!!! It's tough with a kid to eat and exercise right. (You give them a handful of Cheetos and can't even lick the cheese off your fingers!) It's been frustrating also because I had such an active lifestyle before pregnancy, if I wanted to loose 10 pounds it was gone in a couple months. I'm really hunkering down and going balls to the wall this summer though, I want to make that bikini look AMAZING! I just need some support and accountability. Competition doesn't hurt either haha. Good luck to all!!!
  • GabrielleHemingway
    Options
    Hi!

I am 28, ex-althete, now need to lose about 75 pounds. Moving to Europe destroyed my body (well--I destroyed my body, but Europe helped). I live in Notting Hill with my law school husband who is body building and just lost 30 pounds and we decided to make the next 2 years our ''get healthy all around'' years. I REALLY miss an athletic core group that I had back in America, so I need cyber group! :)
  • courtneysuttle
    courtneysuttle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    25, married for two years, work as an environmental lab director. We own our home where we keep chickens for eggs and have two dogs. I devour books and love to cook and garden. Hoping to start a family late next year. I need to get in shape one time before I have kids. Oh--and before our beach trip in the end of June! Just a few years ago, I was a size two without trying...Now I'm up to a size 10!

43264183.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • CaitlinMyers428
    CaitlinMyers428 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I posted in here in November 2011. I can update since then. I'm now 23, my husband and I have been married just a little over a year. We just had our 2nd daughter in March. :)
  • Jenpool87
    Jenpool87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi My name is Jennifer I am 26!! I am married to the mose Awesome man ever! :smile: I love to hang out with my family & friends. watching footbal, baseball, play softball, draw & traveling are among the many things i like to do. Im a sucker for tats which is one of Goals for when I lose it!!
    Hope everyone has a good day!!
  • CassieR627
    Options
    I'm Cassie, I'm 26 (27 in 10 days) been married over a year and together for 4 1/2 years. My husband's disabled, so I'm his primary caregiver. I'm 70 lbs overweight and have a lot of health issues, so it's very difficult to take care of him when I can barely take care of me. We don't have kids, but I got 3 dogs :-) feel free to add me :-)
  • mjclark11
    Options
    Hi guys Im Mellissa and I am 21 years old. I married to the love of my life we have been married just over a year but have been together almost 6 years! Its just me and him living together. The problem is that he has a high metabolism and can eat whatever he wants and as much as he wants. Myself however I am very short at only 5'0 so I cant really do the same. I started trying to lose weight about 3 years ago when I balloned up to a whooping 157 lbs which is considered obese for my height. Im now at 141 lbs but am still considered overweight. Ive tried many fad diets such as beach body, keto, atkins, and a few others but havnt gotten much. About 2 years ago i started doing weight watchers which helped me lose 10 lbs but i never ended up renewing my subscription and started gaining again. When I did keto i lost about 15 lbs but knew that there was no way that I could be on a low carb diet for the rest of my life and when i stopped keto i gained most of the weight i lost back. I would like to get to around 115 maybe down to 110 if i could and im looking for all the support and help i can get! add me!
  • Andreaviolet89
    Andreaviolet89 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Im 24 and my bf and I have been living together for a year and a half. I met him when I was 21 and we have been together ever since. We dont have any human children but we do have a cat and a dog :).
  • brimenon
    brimenon Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'll be 23 in a couple of weeks. I just recently got married, but have been together and living with my husband for almost 5 years. We have a 5 y/o son. My husband has a highly physical job and a fast metabolism. My problem is not having will power to say no to the foods he eats. He's been extremely supportive on my weight loss journey, even recently joint me :) Looking to lose 120lbs.
  • Kaylee_F93
    Options
    I can't remember if I introduced myself on here or not. I am 20 and I just recently had me 2 year wedding anniversary with my wonderful husband. My name is Kaylee. I don't have children but I have a 5 year old Alaskan Malamute(Bubba), a 2 year old Chihuahua mix(Foxy), and a 3 year old Pomeranian(Rocky). I work an office job and I like to do Pilates and I like to craft(crochet, sew, make jewelry). Me an my husband are also very big nerds when it come to Superheros, Star Wars, LOTR, etc. :)
  • Mina0708
    Mina0708 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello. Please feel free to add me anyone! My name is malinda. I'm 26...been married for 7 years and have 2 kids. Kids are 5 & 6 and I don't think I can use the excuse "baby weight" anymore. Looking for friends and motivation. I want to lose around 40 pounds. : )