5-29-13 Good Morning : )

Options
Mechell15
Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
So how is everybody doing have you started or waiting till June 1?? I decided to jump right into it yesterday did my first day of 30d shred i'm a little sore. LoL Goal today is to do it again and get a mile run in. Anybody else have any goals for this great morning?

Replies

• ToLoveMe
    ToLoveMe Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey! You're off to a great start! I started yesterday as well. I try and do intervals on my treadmill...since it's been a while, I've started at 20 minutes yesterday and today. Gonna work on my time and speed in the coming week :) No pain, No loss!
  • sara_gets_fit
    sara_gets_fit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little under the weather so I am going to just go for a walk this evening. Going to get some running in tomorrow morning if I feel better!
  • katie8485
    katie8485 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am not much of a runner (yet) but I got day 1 of 30 Day Shred in yesterday and am determined to make it through day 2 and beyond. Maybe this evening when things cool down a little here I might go for a walk with my kids and ride my stationary bike while I read a book.
  • jzychowicz
    jzychowicz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Starting tonight!! Also, to anyone that has little kids, it they are like mine, you may want to get or make them their own "weights". Last time I started 30 DS, my little ones were always wanting to work out with me and kept trying to steal my weights. Much easier to get through if they have their own. :wink:
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Well good to hear from all of you :happy: Managed to do day 2 of the shred i'm sore had trouble getting my shorts on this morning!! LoL Did well on my eating and got some water in. All in all a good day hope everybody else did well have a good night i'll check in Thursday morning :flowerforyou:
  • wpbmommy1
    wpbmommy1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I started 30DS yesterday also. I am sore. My legs, arms, chest. I could barely lift my arms to do jumping jacks but I did it anyway. I wanted to walk a little and watch a show on television but I think it's a shower and bedtime for me now.
  • cosmicpuma
    cosmicpuma Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My back injury is stopping me from working out for the time being. For now I'm just working on what I'm eating. I hope to start exercising next week. My chiro says it's going to be slow going so I'm really frustrated right now.

Glad so many of you have started exercising!
  • Nes453
    Nes453 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I plan on working out on June 1st, but I've started to eat a lot healthier and I've noticed a huge difference. It's crazy how much a few days of eating healthy can really change how you feel! Keep up the hard work ladies :)
  • KristiCee67
    KristiCee67 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I keep asking what is 30DS and can't seem to get an answer....anyone want to share? THanks!!!:happy:
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I keep asking what is 30DS and can't seem to get an answer....anyone want to share? THanks!!!:happy:

30DS is 30 Day Shred. It is a work out DVD by Jillian Michaels from The Biggest Loser. It sells for like $10 at the store or I have heard the workouts are all on YouTube also. A lot of people have had great results with this program. I did it for a week and was feeling amazing. Then I got a foot injury and had to stop. I plan on trying to start again on Saturday.
  • katie8485
    katie8485 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great work on getting started and pushing forward. I guess I am doing it wrong because the only sore spots I have to day is in my shoulders by me chest....