Motivation

Options
If I am not at home to log in my food or exercise on here, I have a little notepad with me to write it down. And once I get home, I log it in straight away. If I see that I went over, or at least more calories than I want to eat, I go plug in a certain exercise to catch up and I go do it, knowing that if I do this, I will see results. Results are the biggest motivator, so I would suggest everyone take a before picture to compare each week. :D

Replies

• Ok. So today ill take a before picture post on my photos I'm not sure how to post that picture straight on this. Page thanks for your support :heart:
  • emilykins13
    emilykins13 Posts: 21
    Options
    i do agree with you i will do that for me it starts today and ends the 4th of june so i will do it with you !!
  • JNVINSON
    JNVINSON Posts: 5
    Options
    Hello ladies ,

I just joined and looking for support , i will do the same!
  • ABROOKS225
    ABROOKS225 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,

I have been putting off doing a before picture, even though I am down 21 lbs. I still have 52 lbs to go. My motivation is looking at my self in the mirror. I want all the bumps gone (unless they are six pack bumps...LOL)! I will do it!
  • Shishimoncho
    Options
    If you have a clear picture of your 'ideal' body find a picture of it on the internet, print it out and put it on the door of your fridge. Before grabbing any unhealthy food, look at the picture and hopefully it will motivate you to not make the wrong choices. :) Before you know it you would cut calories by just saying NO to cravings and only eat your proper meals. Hope it helps. If I think of something else will post again