Welcome and Introductions

Options
Welcome! Thanks everyone for joining the group:) I definitely feel like there is a need for something like this on mfp. We're all friends here, shall we get acquainted?

My name is Emily, I'm 20 and studying nuclear engineering at Purdue. My goal is to lower my bf% and keep toning my stomach. I'd also love to put some muscle on my stick arms! Fun facts: I'm bilingual, have a twin brother who's my absolute best friend, and I once dragged my best friend to try out for a competitive Bollywood dance troupe. Needless to say, she wasn't too thrilled about it. Shucks.

Alright, your turn!

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! I'm Bry. I used to weigh 98 pounds and I got healthy and gained weight. I have competed in bikini competitions and am an aspiring fitness model.
  • gprice201
    gprice201 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

My name is Gabby and I just graduated from the University of Arizona this month with a Bachelors of Science degree in Public Health. I will be attending medical school in the Fall in Tempe, AZ. I have always been interested in nutrition and exercise!

Currently, I eat a plant-based diet, do insanity everyday, and weight lift/ab workouts every other day. I am 5'3 and weigh 105 lbs. I am trying to decrease my body fat percentage and build muscle.
  • stelle22
    stelle22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    My name is Helene, 46 years old, I am from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. 8 months ago, I have started the biggest adventure of all and have completely changed my lifestyle to loose some weight and get into shape. Today, I have reach my weight goal and is working even harder to get from "thin to trim". My personal long term objective is to be as fit as possible for my big 50 in 4 years. I am very glad to have find your group. Hoping this will be the beginning of a great relationship.
    Helene
    P.S. I am bilingual, French/English
  • Belmont666
    Belmont666 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody my name is Linda im 24 im from Los angeles im very social and outgoing love to listen to music and very down to earth, im Mexican so the food is always on my mind hehe well Ive bin at my normal weight for a good year now but lloking to tone more and get more definition and muscular hehe I just want to feel healthy and happy look forward to hearing more about everybody have a great day.
  • jillfrd
    jillfrd Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    greetings from down under! I'm from the lovely land of Australia. I'm an ex elite gymnast who took up running to try and keep fit after retiring from gymnastics. have recently reached my goal weight and am not trying to figure out how to maintain it since I no longer need to run every day YAY!

wow Bri, the bikini modeling thing sounds fun, but pretty scary!

anyways, i'm looking to try and keep fit and healthy and not put back on the weight but also not have to work out every day :)