Fast Food Be Gone! - Conversation Thread - 2013

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Hello all!!

@Meea - Good job on getting back on track. Success is never giving up! Glad you enjoy you weekend at Disneyland too. I love it there. We are not going to be perfect.

Welcome chava!! To add to Meea suggestions, when I am feeling weak I leave my purse in the trunk of my car. I also keep almonds, skinny pop popcorn, other healthy non perishables too. Plan like Meea says and get some substitues for you favorites too.

May tracking
    Mollie - 14
    FF - 2

Apr = 10 / 30
    May = Goal is no more than 5 days of junk and/or fast food!:flowerforyou:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Hello, yesterday I fought the urge for french fries, waffles and fried chicken.

May tracking
    Mollie - 17
    FF - 2

Apr = 10 / 30
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Happy hump day everyone!

@ Mollie: Great job on fighting that urge!!! It always feels good once you fight off the urge. =)

So I started this beachbody program called Insanity last week and I can feel myself getting stronger each day! With that, I have been eating good and it feels great!

Keep it up everyone! Just a week and a half left of May! Let's do this!!!!!!

May tracking: Go no more than 15 days w/FF

No FF = 9
    FF monster = 13
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    May tracking
    Mollie - 18
    FF - 4

Apr = 10 / 30
  • meeaham
    Options
    Hey everyone! It's almost Friday and then a 3 day weekend!!! Woot woot!!!

Didn't do so well today. Had Chinese food today and ate some fried food. But at least I got my exercise in! Tomorrow will be a better day!

No FF = 9
    FF monster = 14
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    May tracking
    Mollie - 19
    FF - 4

Apr = 10 / 30
    [/quote]
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    May tracking
    Mollie - 20
    FF - 4

Apr = 10 / 30
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Hi Honey's I'm HOME!:heart::tongue:

Not sure quite how I got outta this thread but I'm back now, I musta fallen down the rabbit hole!.:bigsmile:

:heart: Chava, Mai, Mollie...
    so great to be a part of this strong group... I've caught up on my reading here from victory for fried chicken, moving past the Indian buffet, tips on leaving purses and debit cards etc. in the trunk or car for strength... I've gathered lots of wisdom over reading the last number of pages from you all...

Thank you for all that you share on here.... the tips all come in handy...:drinker:

I also agree strongly...having this group, small and mighty as it may be is a HUGE help... to have a FF thought and to know it might mar my record that day:blushing: or toss me into a FF war with myself:noway: ... those things help so much.

It's been different not checking in ... I feel stronger already knowing the 3 of you (or others that are on here that I may have missed) are here keeping track as well!:heart::flowerforyou:

I'll start with today (5/25) and go for the rest of the month and then start out a full month come June:

May 25, 2013 - :drinker:
    May 26, 2013 -
    May 27, 2013 -
    May 28, 2013 -
    May 29, 2013 -
    May 30, 2013 -
    May 31, 2013 -
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Welcome back Hearts!!!:heart:

I missed you but understood for sure if not in the cards for you to check in. I have changed jobs and life has gotten hectic for me and less time to be online for sure. But we are still here!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Why is a grocery store a fast food dive!! lol!! Anyways had my Costco hotdog and Chineese food. I did pretty good at chineese food. The brocolli and chicken was great! Went to Costcos and said what the heck I have already did fast food today. Now to see if I can hold it to 5! I am so getting back on track Tuesday!

May tracking
    Mollie - 20
    FF - 5

Apr = 10 / 30
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Thanks Mollie!:flowerforyou:

I'll start with today (5/25) and go for the rest of the month and then start out a full month come June:

May 26, 2013 - :drinker:
    May 27, 2013 -
    May 28, 2013 -
    May 29, 2013 -
    May 30, 2013 -
    May 31, 2013 -
  • meeaham
    Options
    Yay Hearts! It's good to see you on here again! =)

Mollie: I also went to Costco this week and was faced with the hot dog and I gave in. I had a flat tire so I took it to Costco to get it fixed and it was a 3 hour wait. I was hungry and did not have any healthy snacks on me so I went for it. And to add onto that, I got the very berry sundae as well. All bad. That was a Tuesday.

But today, I was like, "NO", no more FF and I did it!!! I need to get back into my routine of making the right choices when I go out to eat. Planning to stick to it for the rest of May!!!

No FF = 11
    FF monster = 18
  • meeaham
    Options
    Yay Hearts! It's good to see you on here again! =) We missed you!

Mollie: I also went to Costco this week and was faced with the hot dog and I gave in. I had a flat tire so I took it to Costco to get it fixed and it was a 3 hour wait. I was hungry and did not have any healthy snacks on me so I went for it. And to add onto that, I got the very berry sundae as well. All bad. That was a Tuesday.

But today, I was like, "NO", no more FF and I did it!!! I need to get back into my routine of making the right choices when I go out to eat. Planning to stick to it for the rest of May!!!

No FF = 11
    FF monster = 18
  • meeaham
    Options

No FF = 11
    FF monster = 18
  • meeaham
    Options
    haha, sorry for posting three times. I was trying to delete them but for some reason, there's no delete button...lol
  • meeaham
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone! Checking in for today and yesterday. No FF! Woohoo!

No FF = 13
    FF monster = 18

Tomorrow is a new month! I'm gonna try really hard this time to cut down on my FF. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! =) I'm going to my friend's wedding tomorrow and the reception is at a Chinese restaurant. I'm gonna try my best to avoid the fried foods.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

No FF = 11
    FF monster = 18
    Meea,
    Good job on Thursday!!! :happy: I like the very berry sundae too! :tongue: I am going to do better this month too. I am going to take advantage of the awesome fruit in season and commit to cleaner eating!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Not too bad!! I will take single digit and going to shoot for the same next month!!

May tracking
    Mollie - 24
    FF - 7
    Apr = 10 / 30
    [/quote]
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    June = Goal is no more than 7 days of junk and/or fast food!:flowerforyou:

June tracking
    Mollie - 0
    FF - 0
    Apr = 10 / 30
    May= 07 / 24
  • Hearts_2015
    Options
    Thanks Mollie!:flowerforyou:

May 26, 2013 - :drinker:
    May 27, 2013 - :drinker:
    May 28, 2013 - :drinker:
    May 29, 2013 - :drinker:
    May 30, 2013 - :drinker:
    May 31, 2013 - :drinker:

Did good but out of the habit of checking in here at the end of the day!:blushing:
This discussion has been closed.