5-30-13 Morning

Options
Mechell15
Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
So managed to do 2 1/2 miles today very slow and walked a lot. Keep telling myself that since i'm 40lbs overweight not to worry to much about time. I'm doing it and that's whats important. Well now on to do day 3 of the shred very sore :sad: LoL Let me know how you guys are doing wish you all a good day. :smile:

Replies

• Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Are you taking any rest days? When I started 30DS I did two days on and one day off. On my off day I did go for a long walk though. I have a foot injury right now so I will be trying to start again on Saturday. We will see how it goes. I am eating under my calories though so that's good I think.
  • katie8485
    katie8485 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I will be doing my day 3 of Shred this evening after the kids are in bed. Thinking about trying Kick Boxing sometime tonight also. Going for a walk with the kids and dogs after dinner if the weather holds up. and of cores a little time on my stationary bike with a book for a nice relaxing cool down. I have been slacking to long. Great job on the 2 1/2 miles hang in there and before you know it running 2 1/2 mile will be like a walk in the park. =0)
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm taking today off on the shred i am going to try to get in a walk/trot. Sounds like we all have a plan on exercise great job ladies. I do have to admit I did not do good on drinks and food last night :brokenheart: It was my husbands b-day which meant cake, ice cream, and lasagna and some beers!! Oh well back on it today right :blushing: LoL