Welcome June Challenge

Options
luvs_choc8
luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
Hello,
I am totally shocked and the number of new people this month. We have 293 participants this month on the spread sheet so I just thought I would write a little blurb about the spreadsheet. Here is the link to the spread sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjzpXzoepFC3dENZRGYtbDE3amZOYlVsZ3pmaUJHcmc#gid=33

- The spreadsheet is a Google Document and you need a Google Account to open it and I must give you access.
- It is for the entire month. You need to move it to the right as the month goes along.
- If you participated last month, you will find the spreadsheet already posted on Google Docs.
- If you are new to the group and have not received your spreadsheet yet, please let me know.
- The spreadsheet contains many formulas that automatically calculate figures, so please do not change them. If you inadvertently change something, please let me know and I will fix it.
- The boxes that you need to make entries in are the red boxes for your weight entry and the grey boxes if you want to discuss how your week has been.
- I would like all weight entries in on Friday. I will try to send out a reminder email Saturday morning if your box is still red.
- Final calculations will be done Monday morning and winners posted in a new topic in the group forum.
- If you know that you are going to be away or not able to get access to the spreadsheet, just send me a quick message with your weight and I will enter it for you.
- If your weight boxes remain red for two consecutive weeks without prior notification, you will be removed from the challenge.
- If you have any questions or suggestions as to how to better the spreadsheet or the challenge please let me know.
- This group is open to all and I encourage everybody to start up new discussions on struggles ,successes or just chit chat. We are all here to support one another. You must join the group if you want to post in the discussions. **It would be great to see somebody else talk besides me LOL**

- Good Luck and Have Fun

Donna

Replies

• megamay79
    megamay79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    awesome! I can't wait to get started!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to start up for June...i need to kick myself in the butt...i spent all of may going up and down in weight...June i am going to do down down down!!! :bigsmile:

I am new to the group, but not new to the challenge - just didn't realize i hadn't joined the group! oops!!! :embarassed:
  • lowcarblu
    lowcarblu Posts: 7
    Options
    Joined group CHECK, requested access CHECK, ready to start CHECK
  • jessvaughn74
    jessvaughn74 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am very happy I found this group. I have been involved with different challenges before and it kept me on track. I was so glad to find this one for June!

I have been on this journey since around February 4 and I am sure like many of you it is not my first time, BUT this is the first time I have been so successful. MFP has literally been the answer to my prayers and I love the community and all the features it has to offer. I have lost 54 pounds so far and have many many more to go, but for once I do see it happening. During this journey, I had many ups and downs, and through a lot of process of elimination I discovered although I LOVE carbs, my body does not. SO I eat a primarily low carb diet - not atkins low, but I do try to stay under 50 net carbs a day.

I am always open to more friends, so please send me a friend request if you are looking for friends as well. I look forward to doing this challenge with all of you!
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    One thing I forgot to mention about the spread sheet is that if you open it on your pc, you can enter your information and it will automatically save it. If you open it on your phone or tablet, you will have to click on the submit button after you enter your information. Any questions, please let me know.
  • ChrisBrockway12
    ChrisBrockway12 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Says I need permission to view Doc. Also is this a group doc where if one person adds something we all see it?
  • ranchmimi
    ranchmimi Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I am delighted to join this challenge - hopefully it will give me the impetus to break the plateau I'm on! I already know I'm a slow loser - 25 lbs since Oct 2011_ but slow is better than not losing! So here we goooooooooooooo!
  • Littlle1
    Littlle1 Posts: 11
    Options
    So excited! I've been on a slooooooow weight loss since Feb/March 2012. I thought something like this might shake it up a little. Plus, my 30th birthday is at the end of this month <-extra reason to celebrate! :D
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    signed up and signed in on the spreadsheet.. My only real goal is to get my goals to start working again. I lost 50 lbs from Aug-Dec 2012. Since Jan-May 2013 I've only lost about 7 lbs.. 3 lbs keeps slowly easing away and coming back. I am stuck right around 190-193 lbs and it's driving me insane. Hopefully having a group and a set goal time now will help me get back at it and get that stupid scale to move (and make the clothes fit right again... LOOSE!) LOL

See ya'll soon!
    ~ Nar
  • jessmaus
    jessmaus Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Could you add me to the spreadsheet, I sent a request from mausdelves@gmail.com =] Can't wait to get started!
  • mjkanaan
    mjkanaan Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wanted to add my weight for today, but it said I was denied access. Hopefully it sent you a request for me.
  • strongmindstrongbody
    strongmindstrongbody Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Yowza, that's a lot of participants. How amazing if everyone is successful.
  • junerbooner
    junerbooner Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    luvs_choc8, Just letting you know that I will be moving to my new home next week but I will not have internet service out to the farm for at least a month or more. Phone crew is back logged on orders to fill due to the rainy weather. I will log when I can, but I won't be consistent on a weekly basis. I will rejoin this group as soon I can get on line!! Please don't drop me as I am still working on my weight loss!! Hope to be back with you soon.
  • luvs_choc8
    Options
    luvs_choc8, Just letting you know that I will be moving to my new home next week but I will not have internet service out to the farm for at least a month or more. Phone crew is back logged on orders to fill due to the rainy weather. I will log when I can, but I won't be consistent on a weekly basis. I will rejoin this group as soon I can get on line!! Please don't drop me as I am still working on my weight loss!! Hope to be back with you soon.

Thanks my dear for letting me know. There is no way that I would let you go that easy. I look at your weight loss and you are definitely my inspiration. Congratulations on your new house.