Week #5

Options
ghsfitnesspal
ghsfitnesspal Posts: 260 Member
Core Cardio - it rocked this morning but I reckon I'll feel my shoulder aching later. I couldnt keep up with the switch kicks BUT I could do most of everything else...was awesome. By the end of the week, I expect I'll be doing each set much more deepl/further/powerfully/faster or all the above!

How did you guys find it?

Replies

• ekamaseca
    ekamaseca Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I really like this CD!!!! Personally I think Shaun T should of started with this one to break us in and learn the correct moves for his month one workouts!!! :D
  • JoyfullySimpleFit
    Options
    VIDEO post.
    SOooooo....last week stunk. My boy was sick then I got sick for 3days my daughter was sick over the holiday weekend. I did not allow that to conquer me and put me in defeat. I did miss a few workouts but getting right back on track and pushing thru. :D

Here is a ShaunT video for you all regarding Recovery week. http://youtu.be/1XBFm0tjOPo. I have to say its not really feeling like recovery but I still am loving it anyways.

Thank you ALL for sticking with it and continuing on in this INSANITY journey. I know you will love the results, keeping up with nutrition guide and fitness program there is no way to be let down. :D
  • KristaHuyer
    KristaHuyer Posts: 57
    Options
    I am LOVING this week. It is so great. However, I am SO SORE. more sore in two days then I have been in the entire first month. My shoulders, armpits and back are burning. feels good though!
    Its been very difficult to master the continous core squeezing though.
  • ghsfitnesspal
    ghsfitnesspal Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Oh shame TM, well done for getting some in but as everyone says, life it what we're here for and sometimes you have other thigns to be doing for a short while. Back in it now!

My underarms hurt too! I thought it should be the oblique bit because he kept saying about it but I think I'm making the side leg raises a bit easier than they could be so Im going to make sure I work harder tomorrow.

But yeah..underarms, that was weird :)