Check Ins....or Not............

Options
MarlaStuck
MarlaStuck Posts: 143 Member
Not everyone is checking in with others... whatever works for you is fine, remember. Please also remember that support from you may help someone else too. We are 34 days away from our goal deadline. I wish we could see posts on our home page easier than going into this discussion area each time...it is what it is I guess.

Again, please feel free to "friend invite" me individually if you like. I continue to log every day and have had some challenges along the way, but I am still moving forward with goal seeking.

Does anyone else seem to work out like a fool, but mess up the calorie intake or vice versa, nail the calorie intake but be lazy as a louse? Hmmm gotta get this figured out. I'm a zumba freak now, but need more time in the day to fit more fun stuff in.

Take care of yourselves!
Marla

Replies

• ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I definetely have been a lazy louse this past week - my comittment to movement is LACKING!!!!!!!!!! I beleive I can tie my LOUSYness to bad sleeping lately - awake at 2:30 am and not falling back asleep. Dragging by the time I leave work and little feeling for much else than eat & go to bed.
    I hope to straighten this out this weekend...maybe catch up sleep..but who knows.
    Balance is key!!! Work towards it....goals!!!!!!!!!
  • parnyparn
    parnyparn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My family think I have become a workout junkie of some sorts. If i dont get some sort of exercise into my day I dont feel good. I found myself saying we earn showers in this house and get dirty looks from my family. LOL

But i enjoy my workouts. I do have a limited diet because i have diverticulitis but i eat well and I'm surprising myself my reach goals i never thought I was able to. Tommorow is my final weigh in day and I already know i am in the 150's which is great for me i havent been hear since i met my husband 10 years ago.
  • Buglindsey1979
    Buglindsey1979 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks for keeping us on track Marla. My time for being outside and enjoying my time off has turned into a ton of driving. I am trying to get in walks and exercise when I can, but the weather has been horrible! Today was the first nice day in over a week and I am finally getting all my steps in. Wahoo! Because I have been traveling so much, I have been doing my logging from my phone. I will try to do better about getting on the web. However, please know that I am still out there trying!

Take care,
    lindsey