Here are you buddys

Options
DystoniaGirl
DystoniaGirl Posts: 96 Member
Hi guys, here are you buddy suggestions, I have tried to match people on there current weight and goals. However some people have not entered there weight onto the spreadsheet so I have paired them with people who I could not find a close match for (your weights will most likely be different but the idea of the buddy system will still work).

1) MayLan and txgonzo I suggest you guys pair up, your weights are not identical but there a reasonable distance.

2) MrsOwen2012 you are paired with me as our current weights are only an lb or two different.

3) Breadedshrimp and pixotts I have paired you guys together. Breadedshrimp I did not know your starting weight so you guys may have different weights and goals - this does not matter as you can still support and motivate one another.

4) Taraj1987 and ebonyvi I have paired you together. Ebonyvi I could not see your weight on the spreadsheet so you guys may have different weights and goals - this does not matter as you can still support and motivate one another.

If anyone else would like to get involved please let me know.
x

Replies

• mrsowen2012
    mrsowen2012 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Now let's get to work on loosing weight together and motivating eachother!

Happy Friday! x
  • txgonzo
    txgonzo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for setting this up
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    that's very cool! can't wait to work it this summer with you guys!