Looking for 40-something friends for support

Options
Hello firends,
As I get to know this app better, I'm looking to offer and give support. I think the more involved and engaged I am, the more successful I'll be.
I'm 44yo married father of 5 that is hell bent on getting to 200 pounds. No reasonable friend request denied unless you are over the top negative. Don't be over the top negative :)

Mark

Replies

• Amyzeppy
    Amyzeppy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 43 and looking to lose around 15 - 20 pounds! I need all the help I can get as it's not easy to lose in your 40's which I'm finding out! The last 2 years I ran 3 - 4 miles 4 - 5 days a week, this year I run only 2 days and do a cardio kick class 2 days plus walk on other days and am up like 8 pounds from last summer! I've been watching what I eat the last few weeks and am stuck at a certain weight. I will lose 1 - 2 pounds during the week but gain it back on the weekend so I need to eat/excercise better on the weekends which I am working on!! I have 2 boys, 12 and 13 who are very active in sports so we are running them around every night to games/practices so we are eating on the fly, usually pizza or other junk but if we go out I try to get salad with chicken.

I felt great last summer and want to feel that way again this summer so I am working on it day by day! That's all you can do and eventually it will work!! Friend me if you would like!! We are all in this together!!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Friend me - i've taken the rough road to my lifestyle change & would love to share my knowledge!
  • bravis113
    bravis113 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and mom of 2. I've found losing weight in my 40's is a lot harder then my teens. Go figure, huh? Please add me as a friend I sure could use some help. This my second time on here last summer I lost 30 pounds and put 20 back on. Instead of beating myslef up everyday I decided to get back on the wagon but again I could use some awesome friends to help keep me going!!!!! :smooched:
  • dietcokaholic2
    Options
    I'd love to support any of you. add me!
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    Hey Man! We 40 something father of fives need to stick together!
  • curleegirl68
    curleegirl68 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to ad me, I give great support....:smile: and encouragement.
  • pjp1125
    pjp1125 Posts: 313
    Options
    Add that goes for anyone! PLease feel free to add me. I don't bite (usually).
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm 48. I'm very consistent in logging (110 days? plus so far)