Detailed look into RTC

Options
Tempe729
Tempe729 Posts: 270 Member
Hey! So I came across this on the navydep.com forums & it is by far the best & most detailed account & "look-see" in RTC/Boot Camp..

It's long, but gives an extensive breakdown of P-days as well as material/tasks/tests etc. through each week (& even day-to-day) up till week 6 before Battle Stations.

A lot of great info! I thought I'd pass it on :flowerforyou:

http://www.navydep.com/forums/showthread.php?t=433

~Cassidy

Replies

• earthangel08
    Options
    Thanks for posting this link! Lots of good info here!
  • Tempe729
    Options
    Thanks for posting this link! Lots of good info here!

No Problem! There is definently a lot of info on the forums! I wish I had time to go through all of it :ohwell:
  • sullymanjohn
    sullymanjohn Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm also always open for any questions about anything you guys have :D Been in 8 years and have seen every side of the navy you can think of, so feel free to message me at any time. Oh, and Tempe, I can't email you you're MA book because I only have classified access at work now and can't email out of the classified network :(
  • Tempe729
    Options
    I'm also always open for any questions about anything you guys have :D Been in 8 years and have seen every side of the navy you can think of, so feel free to message me at any time. Oh, and Tempe, I can't email you you're MA book because I only have classified access at work now and can't email out of the classified network :(

Aww bummer! :ohwell: Thank you for trying! I hope you didn't spend any money on it at all? I can always message you my home address too or here's my personal email too: gir729@hotmail.com
  • DesireeAshley90
    DesireeAshley90 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm not sure how many look into the Navy Facebooks but there are some closed groups as well of current and future sailors. One is called US Navy DEP Personnel you can request to join and possibly find someone shipping out the same time as you or get insight from other current sailors...
  • Tempe729
    Options
    Thank you! I'm not sure how many look into the Navy Facebooks but there are some closed groups as well of current and future sailors. One is called US Navy DEP Personnel you can request to join and possibly find someone shipping out the same time as you or get insight from other current sailors...

I will definently check it out! Thanks! :drinker: