When do you log your fitness?

Options
mrsowen2012
mrsowen2012 Posts: 19 Member
Hello all.

Quick question, when do you all log your exercise that you've done?... Do you log it stright after (or as soon as you can get on to log it) or do you log it at the end of the day?

When is it best to?

I tend to log at the end of the day once I have eaten everything for the day, so I don't depend on those calories I've burnt to then eat away....

I have been swimming this morning - as I wasn't able to do any excercise yesterday AND I went out for a meal out for a leaving do at an Indian - and so I am also going to go to the gym tonight...

I WILL GET SLIM AND FIT!! x

Replies

• DystoniaGirl
    DystoniaGirl Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hello all.

Quick question, when do you all log your exercise that you've done?... Do you log it stright after (or as soon as you can get on to log it) or do you log it at the end of the day?

When is it best to?

I tend to log at the end of the day once I have eaten everything for the day, so I don't depend on those calories I've burnt to then eat away....

I have been swimming this morning - as I wasn't able to do any excercise yesterday AND I went out for a meal out for a leaving do at an Indian - and so I am also going to go to the gym tonight...

I WILL GET SLIM AND FIT!! x

Hiya, Im a bit OCD when it comes to logging and log my exercise immediately after I have done...end up having to this several times a day.
    At the end of the day its best just to get into a routine of logging and do what ever is best for you. It won't make a difference to the calories you have burned at the end of the day. I find by logging it as I do it I know how many calories extra I have if I want a treat e.g some chocolate buttons lol!

We shall all support you and help get you SLIM and FIT!! xx
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    I usually like to log my exercise all together so I can see the update that comes in the homepage with the total calories burned. :)
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I track almost everything using an app that syncs with MFP automatically. I like to see my progress as I go.