How many are still in it? Dropped out?

Options

Replies

• celtic0ne
    celtic0ne Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm back on the wagon after a long weekend :)
  • diva099
    diva099 Posts: 42
    Options
    Day 13 for me L2D3
  • MarthaAnn8186
    MarthaAnn8186 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Still in.
  • Nutter1028
    Nutter1028 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I dropped out due to a head cold and shin splints. Starting over tonight /:
  • aquirico
    aquirico Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Level 2 - Day 3 for me. I'm still liking level 2, and thinking about upping my weights. I'm taking it slow, but I WILL finish! I'm considering staying away from the scale for a month because I can feel myself getting stronger, but I've gained 4 pounds in the last three weeks, and that makes me crazy. I think I'm going to focus on the exercise and eating, and try to forget about the pounds for a little bit and see what that does for me. It'll be hard, though.
  • Leslie1124
    Leslie1124 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm still in it too. Have had no rest days. Ive done 24 days straight. I will have to take rest days this weekend though because we are going camping. :(
  • Leslie1124
    Options
    I will pick back up after returning from camping and once I'm finished with 30ds I'm going to start Ripped in 30
  • mslisatm
    mslisatm Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Im here! I dont do it every day so its more like a 60 day shred ;) I alternate with days of rowing as I found it was way too intense for me to do every day, hurt my joints and I hurt myself by pulling a muscle that was very sore to begin with. I havent lost much weight until I radically changed my diet by eating dairy-free homemade smoothies for lunch and breakfast (around 350 calories). Even so I have noticed strength and definition in muscles and some fat loss in my face and neck (where I normally lose weight first) I am at the end of Phase 2 but feel like I can barely finish many of the exercises (I only have 5 lb weights too, so use soup cans when I cant finish with those!) Lost 3 pounds this past week since diet changed! woohoo!
  • Leslie1124
    Options
    Im here! I dont do it every day so its more like a 60 day shred ;) I alternate with days of rowing as I found it was way too intense for me to do every day, hurt my joints and I hurt myself by pulling a muscle that was very sore to begin with. I havent lost much weight until I radically changed my diet by eating dairy-free homemade smoothies for lunch and breakfast (around 350 calories). Even so I have noticed strength and definition in muscles and some fat loss in my face and neck (where I normally lose weight first) I am at the end of Phase 2 but feel like I can barely finish many of the exercises (I only have 5 lb weights too, so use soup cans when I cant finish with those!) Lost 3 pounds this past week since diet changed! woohoo!

What goes into your dairy free smoothies?
  • littlelouis
    littlelouis Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm still in! I'm starting level 3 today. I'm really stating to despise Jillian but I'm not giving up!
  • Leslie1124
    Options
    I'm still in! I'm starting level 3 today. I'm really stating to despise Jillian but I'm not giving up!

Hang in there. 3 is better than 2!
  • dolphingrl2481
    dolphingrl2481 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Today is level 3 day 10. After I'm done working out today I'am done with the 30 day shred:happy:
  • shuki_cotren
    shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm still in. Today was "day 22" for me and I'm battling out level 3. I had to make some changes so that my knees don't hurt afterwards. I started April 25th and I have just over a week left! I took a lot of days off, but hey- I'm almost there!
  • shuki_cotren
    shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Still here, Day 23. My knees bother me every once in a while, so throwing in a few rest days. L3D3 this morning done. Level 3 is way better, and seems more about the abs. To me it seems the level focus has been L1 Legs, L2, Arms, L3 Abs. But I'm bound and determined to finish this thing!

I do butt kicks and high knees instead of jumping during the last cardio segment. My knees hurt after the first day, but they healed up and I'm determined both to A) not to damage my knees and B) finish level 3!
  • dolphingrl2481
    dolphingrl2481 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    So I finished level 3 today. I'm proud of myself for finishing it. I'm going to start on Jm ripped in 30 tomorrow.
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone who finished! I didn't, but am going to try again next month alternating with another JM video.
  • Leslie1124
    Options
    I finished it. I took 3 days off for camping. I have now started Ripped in 30. Im on day 3 of week 1. In this one i will probably take 1 rest day a week. Im afraid if i do though 1 will turn into 2
  • julie2475
    julie2475 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Im on day 6 but decided to do level 1 and 2 in a row today totally killed me ,was shaking all over think I will stick to level one for now !
  • nmha
    nmha Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am on day 21 and have taken 2 rest days. I decided though to turn mine into a 90 day shred and do 30 days of each level.
  • Leslie1124
    Options
    I am on day 21 and have taken 2 rest days. I decided though to turn mine into a 90 day shred and do 30 days of each level.

good for you! only two rest days. thats work! good luck on your journey