how are you all doing so far ?

Options
shimmergal
shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
Just checking in....How are all my buddies doing ?

So far, I am on track losing (wt.) a little each day. I hope I maintain the pace and the +ve attitude esp during the weekend.

Here are my mini goals for the week-
1. Drink atleast 64oz of water
2. Move atleast 30mins/day
3. Try to get atleast 7hrs of sleep.

Cheers!

Replies

• eternity365
    eternity365 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm trying to get my eating in check, doing situps, and chalages from "dayly mini chalange" group walks or jogs with a dog.
  • kejones0402
    kejones0402 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi shimmergal, Well done for staying on track!!

Doing ok, epic fail yesterday followed by good day today.
    I am currently struggling with the early evening sugar cravings :). I like your goal of moving 30mins a day, good luck!!
  • carolinetarrant1
    carolinetarrant1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been tracking food everyday and exercising as much as I can, fingers crossed for a 2lb loss!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Exercising daily.. Food is another issue. Very low on groceries but staying within my calorie limits!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm doing good so far! :glasses: It's going down, let's hope to reach that two pounds!
  • blam
    blam Posts: 110
    Options
    I'm trying not to weigh myself and keep within my calories for the day . . . am making small changes to old bad habits that I hope will add up. (driving by the Tim Hortons - yep, I'm in Canada - without stopping for a donut). Saves time, money and calories!

Just finished by sit-ups for the day and am taking the kids to soccer - am planning to do some walking while they play.

Good work everyone for staying on track! The weekend is coming quickly - it'll be a challenge!
  • iplibrarian
    iplibrarian Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Doing ok today. Tomorrow is my weigh in day... so, not sure.
  • blam
    Options
    How did it to iplibrarian?
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    awesome! Looks like we are a great motivated bunch! Keep chugging my pals:drinker: . Tuesday is just around the corner (i know I need to survive the weekend. But the plan is to keep myself busy).
  • prayaas
    prayaas Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi everyone !! hope all are motivated for Tuesday !! I have not weighed myself yet but am trying to eat within my calorie limit. Need more motivation for the workout though :ohwell: btw is everyone doing their 25 sit ups ? trying to do atleast that daily:smile:
  • Jerkface4
    Jerkface4 Posts: 36
    Options
    Just joined this group last Monday so I didn't weigh in on Tuesday. I've been so anxious just to step on the scale to see if what I'm doing is making a difference. I'm afraid that there won't be a change or my weight will go up. Ugh, patience is a virtue. But, I have learned that its not good to step on the scale everyday because water weight makes a difference. Thank you everyone for your support.
  • blam
    Options
    am hitting the floor right now to do the sit-ups . . . almost missed them today . . . thanks for the nudge prayaas
  • prayaas
    prayaas Posts: 30
    Options
    yes blam lets do it !!
  • blam
    Options
    Did them and it took about a minute - no time at all. Makes me wonder why I haven't been doing it for years?