Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

looking for daily food log paleo friends

agentventi
agentventi Posts: 84 Member
I have been paleo for about 10 months now and love this lifestyle! I am looking for more MFP friends who follow this lifestyle for tips and support. Please add me :) I log food daily.

Replies

• carissar7
    carissar7 Posts: 183 Member
    I'll add you! I've only been paleo for about 3-4 months but am ecstatic about the positive changes it's made to my whole body. I post on MFP daily and do my best to log every day as well. I'm looking for more friends on here, too.
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    I am on day 4 of Paleo, you can add me, I do log daily most of the time.
  • bktrini
    bktrini Posts: 30 Member
    I started today, feel free to add me!
  • craudi
    craudi Posts: 126 Member
    I'm more primal than paleo, but feel free to add me too! I've been looking for more paleo/primal friends on here! I guess I should change my settings too to get my diary public. :)
  • denisejelinek
    denisejelinek Posts: 17 Member
    please add me! would love the accountability!!!!
  • cali_kid88
    cali_kid88 Posts: 19 Member
    please add me! would love the accountability!!!!

Ditto I NEED the accountability
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Hi everyone!

I was just diagnosed with GERD and my doctor recommends I go paleo. I am very overwhelmed and looking for some paleo friends for support, guidance and meal ideas! I would love to be added, thanks!
  • Lauramh31
    Lauramh31 Posts: 95 Member
    Same here - more primal for now as I enjoy my dairy and get a lot of protein that way for now :tongue: Might change down the road though. My diary is open to friends and I too like the accountability of having like-minded friends! :drinker:
  • dannyXoxo
    dannyXoxo Posts: 60 Member
    Feel free too add me :p
  • strychnine7
    strychnine7 Posts: 210 Member
    I also may be added. I track daily. I don't really participate otherwise, save here on the forums, sometimes. My log is open to the public anyway, so if that's all you require, a friend request is not necessary.
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    I'm primal-ish, if you want to add me. I don't eat 100% primal, or even 80% some days, but I'm slowly getting there :)
  • flafitnana
    flafitnana Posts: 3 Member
    Just added you! I need all the Paleo accountability partners I can get!!
  • StaceyWalley
    StaceyWalley Posts: 9 Member
    feel free to add me :) I am making the switch from keto to plaeo.
  • MrsMason101212
    MrsMason101212 Posts: 15 Member
    I would love more paleo/primal type friends. I try and eat a more traditional foods diet leaning toward primal. I am failing miserably right now. Knowing that I have folks who eat this way looking at my diary might make me think twice before downing that bread or cinnamon bun!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Everyone is free to add me! Just got my butt back in gear with both eating paleo and tracking and am feeling SOOO much better. :)
  • I've reopened my diary and anyone who would like may friend me up.

Primal here for about three weeks. Still reading and learning.
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    I just started Primal today, so please feel free to add me. Because I could all the help I can get!!!!

Also what should I set my macros to? Right now I have them set to 20C/20P/60F 1800 calories.

Thanks,
    Anita
  • AMC72
    AMC72 Posts: 6 Member
    You know what.... I'm new and I'm desperate for help.... I've looked into this diet for awhile and want to start right now. Add me too, guys :) No time like the present, huh :drinker:
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,599 Member
    Please feel free to add me as well! I'm a cross between paleo and primal, but I also allow myself to eat something different every 2 weeks (like pizza, or toast or something - always gluten free because I'm a Celiac).

I'm always open to trying new recipes and sharing them!
  • labgeekj80
    labgeekj80 Posts: 32 Member
    Fee free to add me as well!