Photo of Day 1, Day 27, and Day 57 P90X

Options
teamryan90
teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
Below are photos of me and how my body was on Day 1 and how each month I have improved. The last pictures were taken on Day 57. Today I am on Day 67. During the next 23 days my goal is to tone up and have more significant changes.

These photos help motivate me on days when I find myself struggling to press play to my workout. If you want changes you have to press play.

2zyx5ad.jpg

Replies

• CKPierce03
    CKPierce03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation in less than 2 months! I really don't get it because my starting photo does not look this drastic. I hear that I am not eating enough calories at 1200/day and so my body is in starvation mode and I'm not losing as fast as I'd hoped, so I started eating more this week. Hoping for a similar transformation! Thank you!
  • teamryan90
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation in less than 2 months! I really don't get it because my starting photo does not look this drastic. I hear that I am not eating enough calories at 1200/day and so my body is in starvation mode and I'm not losing as fast as I'd hoped, so I started eating more this week. Hoping for a similar transformation! Thank you!

If you are doing P90X 1200 calories is not enough. You need the extra calories to actually help you lose the weight. Good job on eating more to lose more. That worked for me.
  • marky3320
    marky3320 Posts: 5
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation! I am waiting for my Insanity DVDs and I am nervous and excited about doing this. Did you follow their nutritional guide? Or you can pretty much eat what you want, but at smaller portions?
  • teamryan90
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation! I am waiting for my Insanity DVDs and I am nervous and excited about doing this. Did you follow their nutritional guide? Or you can pretty much eat what you want, but at smaller portions?

Hi Mark,

Thanks.

I did not follow the menus but I followed the Protein, Carb, and Fat % the guide recommended. I do not know if you are a soda drinker but if you are if you want results quit the soda. It will make a huge difference. Eating healthy is also critical for great results. I actually ate more food then I ever have in my life and ended up losing weight.

If I can do this anyone can as long as you push play and do your best. The only other thing is eating healthy and make sure you get at least 7 to 8 hours of sleep a night so your body can recover and build muscle.
  • cowboy032587
    cowboy032587 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been following the protein carb fat guide line for the P90x through the first month. I am having trouble netting anything over 1300-1400 calories. I don't get hungry and with the food and the supplements i take i am getting proper nutrients but it is hard for me to get my net up
  • teamryan90
    Options
    I have been following the protein carb fat guide line for the P90x through the first month. I am having trouble netting anything over 1300-1400 calories. I don't get hungry and with the food and the supplements i take i am getting proper nutrients but it is hard for me to get my net up

1300 to 1400 calories is not a lot especially when the average person burns 2000 a day. If you are doing an intense workout then you probably burn a lot more.

How much do you weigh? Do you know how many calories your body burns in a day. Everyone's metabolism is different. I eat 2300 to 2400 calories a day. I weigh between 150 to 153 pounds. I never go below 2000 but everyones body is different.

If I know your weight and how many total calories you burn in a day I can understand it better.

Thanks
    Ryan
  • adradecki
    adradecki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! You look fantastic!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!
  • VeeBethTris
    VeeBethTris Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Looking good :) I hope to have half the results you have in the 30 and 60 day photos. Keep up the good work.
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good!!!! :)
  • klemon10
    Options
    Your results are great. I'm on day 29 and back on MFP to get my eating in check so I can see similar results.