Looking for friends!

Options
1235»

Replies

• Going4Yoked
    Going4Yoked Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Heck! Add me :) I'm Jordan, 22 and lookin for MFP friends :)
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm 22 and would definitely like some more MFP friends my age.
  • UsernameStillLoading
    UsernameStillLoading Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Well I would add you but I don't know if I'm the type of friend you are looking for.

I do log in just about everyday unless I lose internet connection, or I'm having my cheat days (which I do have).

I do not believe in holding anyone accountable. When you start asking for that, friendships tend to break. People don't want to admit that they can't do it as easily as the person who is holding you accountable seems to make it.
    I do, however, believe in talking things out.

I do not congratulate anyone if they completed their daily diary and were under the calorie goal. It's an achievement, and I understand how people like to be told "good job" but I prefer commenting on your exercises, if you did anything. I comment on your statuses if possible.

So if anyone wants to add me, knowing those qualities, feel free. If not, I completely understand.

Good luck on your journeys ahead.
  • abeechu
    abeechu Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! (Especially if you're in the DFW area :D )
  • sconz
    sconz Posts: 2
    Options
    Looking to have more fitness pals to inspire me. ADD ME :)
  • justdoit329
    Options
    same - i'm trying to add the social/friend/support group element to weight loss to hopefully finally see success and keep it off, for good! i generally know what i need to do, but need help staying on track!
  • futureFITgirl92
    futureFITgirl92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some friends too. Feel free to add me.
  • miscette
    miscette Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 23 almost 24... would love a few friends to add me :)
  • Chordata25
    Chordata25 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and have been trying to lose weight for quite some time. Now that summer is here and graduation is over, I have more motivation and I'm looking for more friends :)
  • Kacie_88
    Kacie_88 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I was on MFP a few years ago and kinda fell off the wagon in the past two years. I'm looking to develop a new supportive group of friends here!
  • kiwibandit
    kiwibandit Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just started getting back into MFP. its challenging without any supportive friends on here. Feel free to add me!
  • mindalyn
    mindalyn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hi all! I joined a couple years ago and have been off and on since then. the friends I had rarely use!

all - please feel free to add me! :)

best of luck with all your journeys!
  • Mvenzo
    Mvenzo Posts: 1
    Options
    been in mfp a long time but never had friends here... feel free to add :)
  • tdugger05
    tdugger05 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new to the site and could definitely use some friends who can relate to what I am going through! I'm 26 and live in MO.
  • kellylou1988
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I need friends! :)
  • alisoncc1030
    Options
    Hi guys - I'm 27 and just started consistently doing MFP. Please feel free to add me - I'd love to have support and share some with others!