Options
FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
best-workout-motivation-quotes-i11.jpg

Replies

• AmiC0717
    AmiC0717 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    LOVE this. Its been one year for me and its only made me excited for the next year!
  • maureli
    maureli Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Well yesterdays run went pretty well considering my cold, however when I was done is when I felt it. Coughed up a lung almost. Not sure what to do today, it is SO nice out and I really want to run, even if it is just a short one. Will this cold ever go away? I did pretty much no exercise all week.

Jules - I think we are in the same boat! Darn colds :(

Toni - you are going through a lot with your mom, my grandmother had it and it was very hard on my dad (well all of us....but mostly him). Hope that you got your workout in and good luck with the plank/squat challenge, and btw....LOVE the new pic!

Marla - you will love your new iphone!! love mine, and the MFP app too. Hope that jaw settles down too.

Sherry - I think that walking around with 37 extra pounds attached to you counts for a bit of exercise!! You are right, being under the weather does make you appreciate being healthy. I haven't been sick in a LONG time! Very long time, and I had just been bragging about it. I guess thats what I get. lol

Pam - glad that you enjoyed your visit with the little ones, sounds like they do love grammie! I bet that new dog will keep you moving! hehe

Sammy - what state are you in? I haven't been on here much this past week so missed most of the posts. I hope you are safe, the poor folks who went through last weeks tornedo, I feel for them so much. Very scary. Stay safe!

Lizardqueen - great that you hit that treadmill on your break...wtg! I can feel your motivation :)

Well, off i go to get something done today. Not sure what. I know the garden sure needs weeding!
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I did have busy day yesterday and on 1/2 hr break I walked 15 min one way, turned around and walked back!

Then I did swim after work and it felt great. Sinus stuff almost gone but I am faithfully still doing the rinses and other stuff.

Going to nia pretty soon so back on track!! yeah :love:
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Just about to get the last munchkin into bed and remembered I hadn't checked-in. Today was basically a rest day. Was gonna go play at the park, but the weather turned off rainy. boo! I just finished the last of my HungerGames exercises. That's all for now, gotta go inspect my munchkin's teethbrushing skills. ;-)
  • JulesX1982
    JulesX1982 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am finally feeling like myself again and I hope to run tomorrow. I haven't been able to do any exercise this week so far so I am nervous about tomorrow's run but it will be fun!
  • ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    Options
    I started a burpees challenge for the month of june on my skimble app. You start with ten on june 1st then add five every day. Fridays are a rest day. By the end of the month i will do 135 burpees and will have completed 1885 burpees this month. It sounds difficult but you you can divide them up and do them throughout the day. So i am going to give it my best try. Does anyone want to join me?

Jules: i hope you have a nice run! I hope it goes great.

Sherry: way to go with finishing the hunger games challenge!

Marla: way to get those exercises in yesterday!

Maureli: hope you feel back to normal and able to exercise again soon!

Toni: i love the new profile pic!

Pam: glad you had a nice vaca with your dd and grandkids! And glad you are back!

Sam: thoughts and prayers with you!

Hi to everyone else!

Ash
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Today's workout:

35 minute pick your level weight loss pilates video. I did mostly levels 2 and 3 (1 beg, 2 int, 3 adv). I also went for a short walk and did Level 1 of Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown (30min).

Maureli: I'm in Oklahoma. It's been pretty intense here, but today was a beautiful day. Feel better soon!

Ash: Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Good luck with your burpee challenge!

Marla: A swim sounds really nice! I haven't been in awhile.
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thanks ...Maureli and Ashley..:-)

I went on a brisk walk with mom wearing ankle weights... hubby took me to get a massage yesterday...Much needed felt great. And yes started the challenges today of course day 1 ..no problem :-)

Have a good weekend...till tomorrow