Halloween Costume Motivation?

Options
liliawodna
liliawodna Posts: 31 Member
Hey all! It's funny that this was created when it was, because I just set that as my goal! I LOVE Halloween, and I have a costume in mind that might look better if I lost 40 lbs or more. It will look cute either way, but who doesn't want to look a little more svelte?! Thank you for creating this and I hope we can all have a good time with this! What are you guys using? I'm doing the C25K for a 5k I signed up for (eeeek) in August, so this might help too!

Replies

• Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I so needed this one I have a 5k in Oct that we are planning to dress up for. I'm the old overweight lady of the group can't change my age but I can work on the weight :wink:
  • yurika975
    yurika975 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have weight I want to lose by my bday in jan. Funny I was just thinking about halloween. There are some costumes that I'd like to wear. I assure you they look a lot better when some of these pounds are gone. I haven't decided on what costume but I'm an anime fan and would love something cute. good luck to all.
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm raising my nephew's 4 yr. old and I've dressed up to match her costumes the last 2 yrs. She was a butterfly last year and I was a butterfly catcher with a big butterfly net and a ladybug the year before. I was a ladybug catcher that year. I'd like to be smaller and healthier and have more choices in costumes. I usually make our costumes so any easy/cheap, did I mention cheap, ideas would be greatly appreciated.
  • Thinbest
    Thinbest Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Vegas in Oct. and this is my goal date, this group is perfect
  • Mom2my3girls
    Mom2my3girls Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My husband is a Huge comic book fan, especially Batman. He has picked out a Robin (female version) costume he wants to see me in. I am not sure it is kid appropriate but I would love to fit into it for him! I don't know how to post pictures or I would post it for you to see. I'm excited to work toward this goal!
  • hellokeeters
    hellokeeters Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I actually bought the silver Lady Gaga (it was on sale:P) last year or the year before but have not worn it. I know it will fit awesomely if I can lose 40lbs by Halloween. I am doing Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred but I am planning on doing each level for at least 30 days, since I have more weight to lose :\ I'm excited to finally use my costume though so I can buy a new one haha
  • liliawodna
    liliawodna Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    fwq0if.jpg
    This is what I want to go as! Daenerys from The Game of Thrones =)
  • wpbmommy1
    wpbmommy1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Halloween!

Here are some of the ones I'm considering this year and in future years:

Calpyso from Pirates of the Caribbean
    Zafrina from Twilight
    Foxy Brown
    Catwoman (Halle Berry)
    Lulu from Final Fantasy
    Edward Scissorhands (the girl version is so cute)
    Batgirl

In my dreams, I would be Akasha, the vampire from Queen of the Damned but that is not happening by this year!

In 2011 I was Storm from X-men. This was an XL costume. (I hope this works...)

Storm.jpg