5/27 - 6/2

Options
Sorry..been busy. Behind on the weekly thread. It will be busy for me the next two weeks or so.

5/27
Did HIIT 30 & HITT 15. Low impact.
Food was good. I had a 275 calorie cupcake. Not sorry either, it was good.

Today knee pain is at a 1...I'm aware I have a knee cap and it is a tiny bit stiff.

Replies

• teamryan90
    teamryan90 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Sorry..been busy. Behind on the weekly thread. It will be busy for me the next two weeks or so.

5/27
    Did HIIT 30 & HITT 15. Low impact.
    Food was good. I had a 275 calorie cupcake. Not sorry either, it was good.

Today knee pain is at a 1...I'm aware I have a knee cap and it is a tiny bit stiff.

Nice to see you back. Keep it up. I hope you knee gets better. Yummy cupcake. Its nice to treat yourself once in awhile.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    5/27
    P90X Day 86 Core Synergistics
    A great workout today. I love the core workout. My abs are on fire. Abs are forming. 86 days ago I was all beer gut and looked 6 months pregnant. Now I am starting to form some abs and love the core exercises. 4 more P90X workouts to go until Insanity.
  • beckyyates
    beckyyates Posts: 85
    Options
    5/27
    10 Minute Trainers Yoga Flex
    I will be starting Insanity next week. I am looking forward to it. I have been doing 10 Minute Trainers for the past few months.
    My nutrition today was 8 out of 10.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    I am so excited. I have lost 11 pounds now. This is great. I am so happy that this is working for me. I am eating better than I ever have and eating more and losing weight.

5/27
    Power 90 Nutrition 8/10
    I am feeling good. Nothing can bring me down. Thanks Coach Ryan and everyone else. You all rock. I am so happy that Power 90 is part of my life. :)
  • ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    5/28

Did insanity cardio (40 min one) in place of P90x Plyo. It was definitely more intense than Plyo, got my hear rate up and kept it up the whole time. I had sweat dripping off me by the end. Going to try the insanity cardio max on saturday in place of Kenpo. After doing P90x for over a year the Plyo and especially the Kenpo are just a little too easy. But I really enjoy the rest of the workouts.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    5/28

Did insanity cardio (40 min one) in place of P90x Plyo. It was definitely more intense than Plyo, got my hear rate up and kept it up the whole time. I had sweat dripping off me by the end. Going to try the insanity cardio max on saturday in place of Kenpo. After doing P90x for over a year the Plyo and especially the Kenpo are just a little too easy. But I really enjoy the rest of the workouts.

Awesome job. Keep it up. You are doing great.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    5/29
    Day 87 Kenpo X
    Nutrition: 8/10
    I just completed my last Kenpo X workout. I am going to miss Kenpo. It is one of my favorites in P90X but I have to move onto Insanity next Monday so it will be awhile before I do another Kenpo workout.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    5/28
    Power 90
    I rate my meals today 9/10. No soda again today for me. I have made it over a week now with no soda. I am pushing play every day right when I get home. I do not hesitate. If I sit down on my couch I know I will not do it. Today was another great day and I see progress every day. I love shedding the pounds.:smile:
  • teamryan90
    Options
    5/30
    Day 88 P90X X Stretch
    Only 2 workouts remaining for P90X, I have Core Synergistics tomorrow then Yoga X on Saturday. These 90 days flew by way too fast.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    5/30 Power 90
    I lost another pound since my last weigh in. I have lost 12 pounds. I am eating good and healthier then ever. This is so awesome. Thank you again Coach for bringing this into my life. Thanks for letting me join your group on facebook. Being accountable has helped me press play a few times the past week.
    Nutrtion 8 of 10 today. I had Taco Bell but still ate within my range.
  • beckyyates
    Options
    May 30
    10 Minute Trainer Total Body, Lower Body, Cardio
    Excellent day and an excellent workout. I did good and feel good because I pressed play and ate good. Happy that tomorrow is Friday.:flowerforyou:
  • teamryan90
    Options
    5/31
    Day 89 P90X Core Synergistics
    Only I day left of P90x. :(. I will miss it but look forward to my next 60+ days of Insanity. Shaun T here I come. Tony Horton and P90X helped me lose 31 pounds and over 6.5 inches lost on my waist. I also gained an inch on each bicep and gained 1.5 inches on my chest.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    5/31
    Power 90
    I ate decent today and had fun with Power 90. I crushed and shredded some fat. No problem pushing play today. I was pumped. I got 2 comments at work last night about how much better I look. That is motivation to keep doing it right there. Thanks coach and everyone for believing in me when I did not believe in myself.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    6/1
    Day 90 and last day of P90X. Yoga X was the workout
    It is over. Tomorrow I take the P90X final fit test to see how much I have improved.
    I am still pumped about Insanity on Monday.
    My nutrition was 5/10 today. I celebrated and went over my calories and ate 2 pieces of cake and ice cream. I treated myself because I know the next 60+ days I am going to really give 110% with Insanity.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    6/1/2013
    Power 90
    I almost forgot to post today. I love to post. My day is not fully complete until I workout and post about it. It makes me feel so much better. I was good today and no soda again. It is really helping me lose the weight and I feel better. Good job to you Coach Ryan on your last day of P90X. Someday I hope to join you with P90X and Insanity. Until then Power 90 is mine.:happy:
  • beckyyates
    Options
    June 1st
    10 Minute Trainer Cardio
    Nutrition was decent at 8/10
    I had a great workout despite the fact that I got called in to work on my day off. I survived and now time for some sleep. I am going to try to fit in 3 workouts tomorrow of 10 minute trainer and then try a nice long walk. Keep it up everyone. Keep pressing play for the results.
  • teamryan90
    Options
    6/2
    Day 91 P90X Fitness Test
    Today was officially my last day of P90X, I will try to post my results here if the formatting allows me to.

Pullups day 1 was 2
    Pullups day 90 was 22
    Vertical leap day 1 was 16 inches
    Vertical leap day 90 was 21 inches
    Pushups day 1 was 35
    Pushups day 90 was 65
    Toe Touch day 1 I was 9 1/2 inches away from touching my toes
    Toe Touch day 90 I could touch my toes
    Wall Squats day 1 was 45 seconds
    Wall Squats day 90 was 93 seconds
    Ins and Outs day 1 was 22
    Ins and Outs day 90 was 70
    Bicep Curls on day 1 I used 19 pounds weights in both hands and I did 18 reps.
    Bicep Curls on day 90 I used 25 pound weights in both hands and I did 40 reps.
  • alexsandstrom1982
    Options
    First great job Coach Ryan onn your fitness test for P90X. Nice positive improvements.

6/2
    Power 90. I was under my calories and no soda again today. I am shedding the weight and feeling great. I look forward to each day now. I am eating good and full and losing weight. Wow. Keep up the great work everyone and keep pressing play.
  • beckyyates
    Options
    June 2nd
    Dido on great job to Ryan. Way to go. You rocked it.

10 Minute Trainer Cardio, Lower Body, Abs. I ate healthy today. Nice job everyone on their workouts. Lets keep it going. I love to press play because it makes me feel good inside and outside. :drinker:
  • CarolinaGrace77
    Options
    Popping in..so you know I'm still kicking.
    Turbo Fire 55.

Calories: spot on...