Anyone else excited?

Options
boberrymom
boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
I start Month 2 in 3 workouts.....i am so super excited even though i'm probably going to die doing it lol. I cannot wait!

Replies

• ghsfitnesspal
    ghsfitnesspal Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am!

I had to have Sat and Sun off, and I was thinking can I do Fit test and max internal tonight, so we think? then I have my rest day at the weekend, when I'm likely to be at a friends house and can't jump around there. It means skipping 2 core cardio sessions though.. What do you think?
  • boberrymom
    Options
    I think if you can do it, why not? Especially if it will make the sched better for you. The max interval is pretty intense though so i'm not sure you will want to do them back to back. I'd do fit test like soon today and do interval later on. Hope this helps. Let me know what you decide....i say do what works for your schedule.
  • ghsfitnesspal
    Options
    thats a good point! I'll try the fit test this evening and then carry on if I can to do Max Interval. I dont like doing Insanity in the evening - 1. after a day at work I really dont have as much energy and 2. Mr GHS is there and I feel like a bit of a wally in front of him. Not embarassed but certainly...yes, a wally! Get back into the mornings tomorrow :)

How did you find Max Interval then? Oooh new thread for Week 6?!
  • boberrymom
    Options
    I have not done Max interval yet, i've only watched the dvd (i do before i start a new one) but Shaun T himself stops quite a few times so i can imagine it will be intense but i am so looking forward to getting stronger! I don't start Max Interval until Wednesday.
  • ghsfitnesspal
    Options
    I watch the beginning to check how many minutes is (defines my getting up time) but otherwise I like to be taken by surprise! 4 more weeks.. by then we'll have a habit formed and hopefully we'll keep up the action
  • JoyfullySimpleFit
    Options
    I'm TOTALLY excited. I will be starting my Week 6 in a little while here (couple hours). :D I do have to admit I am a little nervous too though...lol. 60mins of this madness....I hope I can handle it!
  • KristaHuyer
    Options
    I start on wednesday and I am SCARED! I am definitly stronger, but I don't even know if I fulllly feel ready for this month. 35-40 minutes is already tiring and long enough. Sometimes still struggle to get through them. I just reallllllly want the results so I am moving forward. Embracing whatever comes :)
  • boberrymom
    Options
    We are on the same day, we can keep each other accountable ;)