Am I crazy about 2 programs I exercise?

Options
I will start MAX insanity and BBL on June 3. I feel like I'd like to challenge them. I think I will start Insanity in afternoon and start BBL in evening and I can't do them at same time.

Replies

• GrendlStig
    GrendlStig Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You're not crazy, but girl you will SORE! :smile: I love BBL,but so far I haven't followed the workouts the way they have them planned out. I get bored easily! I have Hip Hop Abs, Insanity, and Turbo Jam. I LOVE Turbo Jam the best, Chalene Johnson is my hero, but after awhile, your body gets used to the routine - that muscle memory thing they talk about- and I get tired of the music! Has happened with BBL, too So I mix up the DVDs to work on what I feel needs working on next. Mostly my lower body. However, come June, I will do it the right way, because, man does it work! And I swear you can tell within days. The SCULPT DVD, gosh, just don't do it the first time with weights, or not with weights over 1-2 pounds! But I do use 1 pound ankle weights when they say to,
  • scubar17
    scubar17 Posts: 43
    Options
    Well, you might be a little crazy...but you needed some crazy in order to purchase Insanity anyway, right? I did 9 days of Insanity but found it was too much for my bad knees (despite the knee braces and joint supplement). So I ordered BBL and did a three day "preview" last week. Great workouts! I'll be starting the full 60 days tomorrow (May 20) but already plan on mixing in some of the Insanity cardio workouts with the BBL program. Good luck to both of us!
  • gorgeoouslady
    Options
    I started Insanity first week of first month and I got sore from head to toe so it gone after second week. I will take easy for BBL after I will exercise Insanity done in 5 weeks of Max on June 3. I take your advice.
    You're not crazy, but girl you will SORE! :smile: I love BBL,but so far I haven't followed the workouts the way they have them planned out. I get bored easily! I have Hip Hop Abs, Insanity, and Turbo Jam. I LOVE Turbo Jam the best, Chalene Johnson is my hero, but after awhile, your body gets used to the routine - that muscle memory thing they talk about- and I get tired of the music! Has happened with BBL, too So I mix up the DVDs to work on what I feel needs working on next. Mostly my lower body. However, come June, I will do it the right way, because, man does it work! And I swear you can tell within days. The SCULPT DVD, gosh, just don't do it the first time with weights, or not with weights over 1-2 pounds! But I do use 1 pound ankle weights when they say to,
  • gorgeoouslady
    Options
    little crazy? Well, anyway, I started Insanity on the 29th of April. I will be on 4 weeks of this week and I will be glad to take a break from jump and squat on recovery week next week before be ready for my 5 weeks along with BBL on June 3.

good luck

Well, you might be a little crazy...but you needed some crazy in order to purchase Insanity anyway, right? I did 9 days of Insanity but found it was too much for my bad knees (despite the knee braces and joint supplement). So I ordered BBL and did a three day "preview" last week. Great workouts! I'll be starting the full 60 days tomorrow (May 20) but already plan on mixing in some of the Insanity cardio workouts with the BBL program. Good luck to both of us!
  • Suzmp85
    Suzmp85 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    BBL is the only real program I plan on. I run, walk, strength, yoga in general so I can always double it with something. There is at least 2 days of a week from the schedules I got in my package.
  • gorgeoouslady
    Options
    I can't manage two programs at different time on same day even Insanity 2 months made me fall on floor and so exhausted even it was tough to me. I'll thinking about start it on September along with Focus T25.