Before I Go To Sleep: A Novel by S. J. Watson

Options
totallydevious
totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
I don't know what I can say about this book other than it was simply amazing in every single way, I couldn't put it down, I didn't want to put it down and as I neared the ending, I didn't want it to end. It was just that good. I rated it five out of five stars, and it earned every single one of them. If you haven't read this book, get it now!

Replies

• Strangelyinsane
    Strangelyinsane Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Looks good! I just downloaded it. Thanks for the suggestion!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    will have to check that out.
  • totallydevious
    Options
    I hope you both enjoy it as much as I did, I'm now reading Pride and Prejudice. :heart:
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I read this book awhile ago and totally agree with your thoughts on it! I had hard time putting it down as I just had to know how it ended!!!
  • totallydevious
    Options
    I read this book awhile ago and totally agree with your thoughts on it! I had hard time putting it down as I just had to know how it ended!!!

It has been a whole 24 hours and I am still thinking about the book! I am shocked at how it ended but I can definitely see reading more from this writer, I like the way he wrote. :heart:
  • totallydevious
    Options
    AND, holy crap, they are making it into a movie! EEP! I am so excited!
  • KindleKate
    KindleKate Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I greatly enjoyed this novel. Okay, if you liked 'Before I Go To Sleep,' I suggest you look for Kate Atkinson's book, 'Life After Life.' Put me very much in mind of Watslon's book. Very good.
  • rachael116
    rachael116 Posts: 62
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion Kate! I read Before I Go To Sleep last year and really enjoyed it as well. I have Room (Emma Donoghue) on my nightstand - I haven't started it yet, but heard it was good and 'somewhat' similiar.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    They're really making it into a movie???!!! EEEEEKKKK!!! I'll have to see it.

This book was amazing!! Loved every minute of it....I didn't want it to end!
  • cgarliepp
    cgarliepp Posts: 14
    Options
    going to look for it right now! Thanks for the review. :-)
  • cgarliepp
    cgarliepp Posts: 14
    Options
    I read Room a few months ago . . . it was good. Sad that real life scenarios like this happen (probably more than we know.)