Need more friends who eat!

Options
2»

Replies

• KYT1121
    KYT1121 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Like the OP, most people I know subscribe to the eat less calories + exercise more regimen. I decided to try this method after a lot of reading. Very simply put: it just makes logical sense!

So please feel free to add me as well. Being surrounded by like minded individuals will be good for support!
  • tep668
    tep668 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info, I want to check out the Les Mills thing too!
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    I don't officially log food anymore but I am thinking about just listing what I ate at the end of the day. I eat approx2300- 3000 cals a day. I have successfully within a few pounds/inches maitained my loss....I feel fantastic and feel free to add me
  • jb9111
    jb9111 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone! Please feel free to add me. Up until this weekend I was eating very low calories as well as exercising without eating back (i know, i know). After loads of research i've seen the error of my ways and today I've ate 1900 calories (tdee calculated at 2300) and am feeling better than I have in ages! I feel so relieved that i don't have to continue struggling through each day on 1000-1200 calories and am looking forward to being able to enjoy my food again. I would like to meet other people who eat loads as well as those who lift heavy. I've previously been lifting low weights with high reps and i'd love to see what exercises everyone does with heavier weights!

Love. Jenny xx
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Please add me..i'm doing what I can to stick to EMTWL :)
  • breezylee75
    breezylee75 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I have had great success with EM2WL! Looking forward to even more. The energy level alone is worth it...feeling great and being active is what we are made for! Anyone can add me, I love seeing people succeed and being healthy! :)
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Add me! I eat 2000 a day. :) Seemed like a lot at first but now I love it and feel full of energy. I get so discouraged when I see my friends netting 700 a day. I need more friends who EAT.
  • photojunkie28
    Options
    29 yrs old (in 2 weeks) 5'5 ...I average 2600 cal a day , but sometimes eat 3000 TO LOSE...that count? lol! Obviously...I am very active in my offline world so I may not reply to EVERY post and update, but do appreciate good eating support and giving it in return. I do still struggle mentally some days with allowing myself to eat as much as I do (coming from a 1200 cal diet), but i'm making it!
  • nalie879
    nalie879 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sending requests out :)
    I just started uppin my cals recently too.
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    please everyone add me im doing EM2WL reset
  • ellend17
    ellend17 Posts: 58
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too - trying to up my calories gradually, and be more consistent, would love to give and receive support!
    :)