• ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    you run?

Touche, but I'm still going to sign up for next year
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Right now the race price is $60. For the next two weeks we all have discounts of $15. That's just too good a deal to pass up.

So I'll see you ****ers again next year. And we'll face the same ***** of a mountain. That's what a team does.

If you got the card they were passing out after the race, you don't have to sign up immediately to get the discount. That one doesn't expire, I think.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    you run?

Touche, but I'm still going to sign up for next year

YES, and help my *kitten* over some walls!

I dont run, but i still want to do it.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I pulled the trigger before there was the group. I'll have to get that changed at some point.
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I also wanted to put it out there that I may have my eye on Warrior Dashes and Tough Mudders in the general area, if anyone else is in. I, personally, need some recovery time from this race so it wouldn't be this season, but I'm lookin'! :D
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I also wanted to put it out there that I may have my eye on Warrior Dashes and Tough Mudders in the general area, if anyone else is in. I, personally, need some recovery time from this race so it wouldn't be this season, but I'm lookin'! :D

In NY next month...

http://www.warriordash.com/register.php?loc=New York&yr=2013
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Right now the race price is $60. For the next two weeks we all have discounts of $15. That's just too good a deal to pass up.

So I'll see you ****ers again next year. And we'll face the same ***** of a mountain. That's what a team does.

If you got the card they were passing out after the race, you don't have to sign up immediately to get the discount. That one doesn't expire, I think.

yeah it expires on the 15th.
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 2014. Registered just now.
  • yoovie
    Options
    Im probably going to race the second weekend, but show up just for support and socializing and fuh real picture taking on the field for the MFPers that go for first weekend racing.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    In. Gonna start training this week.

And this time I refuse to let any injury get in my way.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Can't sign up yet because don't know footy schedule and such. But IN if I can do it one of those weekends next year.
  • yoovie
    Options
    WORDuh?