Options
Hello!

Where's today's goal/challenge?

:-D

Replies

• MzzAmbitious
    MzzAmbitious Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Based on the posted calendar, it looks as if our target # is 50 for today and 55 for tomorrow.
  • chelley_79
    chelley_79 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    50 done... and god I'm out of shape... LMAO :-) Happy squatting!! :laugh:
  • padisneyfour
    padisneyfour Posts: 220
    Options
    50 done!
  • Vroberts20
    Vroberts20 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    DAY 1: 50 Squats

Hello everyone!! I do apologize for posting todays challenge a little late. But Always feel free to jump ahead. The Calendar Is there just for you :-) Thank you all for joining..Lets get toned!
  • MzzAmbitious
    MzzAmbitious Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thanks for starting this challenge!!
  • vanchette
    vanchette Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today's squats are done, all 50....:tongue: I want a toned booty...
  • marapp
    marapp Posts: 1
    Options
    do you have to do all 50 at once?
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I actually started this challenge yesterday. Did my 50 yesterday, felt great...woke up this morning and OMG my legs were killing me. Pushed thru and did my 55 today, and I can't even walk right, lol!

@marapp - don't guess you would have to? But that's how I'm doing them.........
  • mlong1990
    mlong1990 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined this group today while Im at work , Im starting them today when I get off! Im a few days behind but thats ok. I want a toned booty too!
  • Vroberts20
    Options
    @marapp- I suggest-- Do what your body can withstand. If you can get through All 50 at once, Great! If not, just work at it & gradyally attempt to do all of your squats at once. Its good to rest in between as well that way you really feel the burn. try doing 5
    sets of 10 squats.
  • Vroberts20
    Options
    @mzzambitious You are welcome! Us as women need to keep it tight and right lol --- Happy Toning!
  • BAMYJO1
    BAMYJO1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Did it! After a 5 mile jog... whew that burned :-)
  • Mybigrace
    Mybigrace Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Done my 50! Ouch the burn! :sad:
  • jennybaber
    jennybaber Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My daughter read about this challenge around Memorial day so that's when we started.... Needless to say, she didn't get ALL the details and she jumped in and did 250 squats in ONE DAY. Oh lord....I think she was incapacitated for a couple of days afterwards. I went in and read about it and started with 50 and raised it incrementally by 5 and take one break normally on the weekend. I'm up to 85 squats today, and when I started I also began with 50 modified pushups....I'm old, I'm "round" so I can't do a REAL pushup so against a counter, I do a slanted pushup. My squats are modified as well because I do have to touch a stable surface for balance issues but am using my legs/knees to do the actual work. All this being said, I'll see how far I get and hope for the best. At least now I have a plan for SOME movement during my day and while this may be unrealistic I'm hanging in there and haven't really been too sore yet! Wish me luck! Thanks for the innovative challenge.
  • katherine611
    katherine611 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    alright, I have decided to do the extra 50 and I will continue with the 1st squat challenge until 6/11. I will continue this one to. I enjoy the challenge. I will be taking my measurements on 6/11/13 to see the work I have done with the support of my team.:sad: :bigsmile: :noway: :ohwell: :love: