TUESDAY, JUNE 4TH

Options
blam
blam Posts: 110
Hello everyone! It's still Monday here in North America, but thought I'd post this early for our international members :bigsmile:

Looking forward to the results - and to finally stepping on the scale tomorrow morning myself.

Perhaps in addition to your results - you can suggest some things that worked for you and what you plan on doing differently (or the same) for next week.

Onward and downward (on the scale, that is :laugh: )

Replies

• gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I had a lot of sodium this weekend so drinking lots and lots of water!!
  • gwangjujulie
    Options
    Last weeks weight 204.5lb

This week 199.2!!!!

I'm so happy! I dropped my base calorie allowance from 1650 (1.5lb projected loss) to 1300 (2lb projected loss), although with the exercise I do my allowance is normally between 1700-2000 and I always eat that much. Last week I may have had some PMS water weight but I think the biggest reason I dropped what I did was that I stopped kidding myself about what I've been eating this week. I didnt want to come back to these posts and have to say I'd not lost anything!

I really hope its not a fluke and that I manage 2lbs next week!

197.2 here I come :)
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • prayaas
    prayaas Posts: 30
    Options
    Yipeeeee !! lost 2 pounds :smile: I was dreading the weigh in as I really could not workout last week. But I think what has really kept me in the game was not exceeding my calorie limit daily. Also drinking a lot of water really helped !! Had to eat out once last week but then I skipped the dessert . So it all boils down to the right choices. As blam said we have 35 opportunities to make the right choice in a week !! Hoping that everybody met the target & even if u didn't, don't lose hope cos u still have the next Tuesday ! Together we can succeed :smile:
  • eternity365
    eternity365 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Geined 1, pms:(
  • damiend1985
    damiend1985 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Last week 172.8
    This week 170

Well done to everyone!
  • kejones0402
    Options
    Last week 140
    This week 138

Yeessssssss!!!!!!

Today is the start of another mini weight loss journey, need to learn from last week and stay motivated even though got a couple of potentially dangerous social events eek.
  • Lisaget2awesome
    Lisaget2awesome Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Last week started at 197
    This week at 195

By the way. I weigh myself on Sunday
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Last week 244.6
    This week 240.6

Down four pounds!!

Woo hoo
  • reallymyBEST
    reallymyBEST Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    SW for challenge (5/28): 195
    CW (6/4): 192.4

-2.6#!!!

In all fairness, I had a bit of Mem Day hanging around last week. I'm very excited to see a new number today and look forward to another great week!
  • blam
    Options
    Nice work joeysgirl!!! And everyone else . . . just by posting here and being conscious of our choices we are on the right track.

I'm down exactly 2 pounds to 230.4 - next week 228.4 (it'll be nice to be out of the 230's)!

I did sit-ups 5 out of 7 days - this week I'm going to shoot for 7 out of 7 (they say it takes 30 - or something like that - days to make a new habit - so I'm going to stick with it until it's a habit).

I'm more aware of the amount of food I eat, and whether or not I'm hungry. I often find myself looking in the cupboard and realizing I'm not hungry.

Any suggestions on what to do instead??

I'm going to keep doing more and eating less - that's what it comes down to. And one bad choice doesn't need to mean the end of the plan, it just means either do more or eat less at the next opportunity! There's always going to be 'bad choices'; it's what we do afterwards that counts.
  • ECTexan
    ECTexan Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Starting: 257
    Current: 253
  • ally_cole
    ally_cole Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Starting: 206.3
    Today: 203.4

Woop Woop!!
  • KP556
    KP556 Posts: 10
    Options
    Last week 138.0
    This week : 136.8
    only 1.2 down....
  • blam
    Options
    Awesome to see all of these losses!!!!
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Ok so here I am with my weigh in...

Starting: 232.6
    This week: 230.2

- 2.4 pounds! :happy:

I also cannot wait to say goodbye to 230s! :laugh: See you next week at 228.2 :bigsmile:

Keep up your great work everyone :drinker:
  • scling83
    scling83 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My weigh in -

Last Tuesday: 253.0lbs
    Today: 249.4lbs

:bigsmile: Hooray!

Keep going, everyone! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • beachbabe6206
    beachbabe6206 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Last week: 136
    This week: 133

Woo! :)
  • jzychowicz
    jzychowicz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    First Tuesday for me.

Last Tuesday 175
    Today 173! Yay!
  • Establishedn1986
    Establishedn1986 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Last Week 216.8 This morning 214.8! I achieved my 2 lb loss!