What is your Start date for Combat?

Options
Run4Me2Day
Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
I am currently on day 30, and was just wondering what day everone else started and /or are on?

Replies

• RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    5 more days!!!!!!! I am too pumped, I have been counting down for weeks now lol. I'm in my last few days of Insanity and can;t wait for Sunday --> my first LMC workout!
  • Dharmafor1
    Dharmafor1 Posts: 32
    Options
    Today was my official Day 1. I did run through a few of the workouts last week so I could get a good feel for the program, but today I revved the intensity it up! Tomorrow night will be the true test as I will be doing Body Combat in the evenings after a full day of teaching, but it will be worth. I'll be doing the whole Ultimate 6 day a week program, with Monaday being my rest day. You're going to love it!
  • amshumaker88
    amshumaker88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Day 9 of this round.....As I mentioned before, I had gotten into week 6 of the program before me and my family got sick for 2-3 weeks, and I just re-began the program.
  • breakawaygurl
    breakawaygurl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I started this program yesterday. (6-4-13) :happy:
  • luisalg14
    luisalg14 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I am going to do the ultimate 6 day a week programme, starting June 17th.
    Almost done with Insanity! 10 more workouts to go + fitness test.

So exciting! Which reminds me, I better go to BB's website to order it, d'oh! ::blushing:
  • Miche11e5
    Miche11e5 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday too! What do you think so far?

Michelle
  • Run4Me2Day
    Run4Me2Day Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday too! What do you think so far?

Michelle

Michelle,
    I am 30 days in and Love it! I am getting ready to do my 30 day pictures. So when I do I will let y'all know. But I feel like I have made some Great improvements in 30 days.
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I am going to do the ultimate 6 day a week programme, starting June 17th.
    Almost done with Insanity! 10 more workouts to go + fitness test.

So exciting! Which reminds me, I better go to BB's website to order it, d'oh! ::blushing:

My last day of Insanity is this Saturday. I have been slacking over the last week though. I am sort of over doing it since it's my 2nd time in the last year lol. I'm so ready to get started on Sunday!!!