Indianapolis Color Runs

Options
Anyone going to the Color Runs in July, Aug, or Sept? (those are the only ones I am aware of right now) I am pretty sure my family and friends are going to the Sept. 14th one :-) If you have been to one, what is it like? It looks fun!

Replies

• jessicarn76
    jessicarn76 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I signed my kids and I up for the Color Run in July :)
  • TabithaMichelle85
    TabithaMichelle85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    It looks like a lot of fun... they are also having a GLOW RUN... It looks awesome... I think I am going to start running and make these my new hobby. All of the proceeds go to a different charity and you get to have a blast doing it. Such a great idea! I am doing the one in September. I hope to be able to run most of it but I need to train... I am not a runner and I don't expect to run much but it is a start. My sister will be with me and she did track so she will be my cheerleader running along with me. I can't wait! :-)
  • jennismedberg9
    Options
    I'm volunteering at a color run on the 2nd.
  • Stacyj330
    Stacyj330 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just did the Graffiti Run yesterday and am signed up for the Color Me Rad in September.
  • JessiJean
    JessiJean Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I want to do one!
  • kellijauch
    kellijauch Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I want to. It looks like so much fun, but I have asthma, and I feel like people throwing powdered colors at me and breathing it in might not be a great idea.
  • bayoucitygirl
    bayoucitygirl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    We're planning on doing the Glo Run!!
  • TabithaMichelle85
    TabithaMichelle85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    The Glow Run looks like so much fun!! I am doing the Color Me Rad one in September :-) I donno how much of a run it will be... I'm not much of a runner so I may be walking a lot. One day.....
  • mhk0719
    mhk0719 Posts: 255
    Options
    I'm doing the Color Rad in Sept. :)
  • kenjleigh
    kenjleigh Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @kellijauch I'm asthmatic too and decided to do a color run (with my inhaler and machine on standby, of course) and I had no problems at all. If you're worried about it, the Color Run I did had it so you can run directly through the center of the road and you wouldn't get as powdered. It's cornstarch if you want to test it at home :)
  • gpfan5
    gpfan5 Posts: 12
    Options
    So glad you posted this - looks like a lot of fun and the only one I knew of was one in August on the track I think? anyway, way too hot for me! I'll check on the Sept. 14 one. :)
  • suezensays
    suezensays Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide between Run or Dye and Color Me Rad.
  • whitneysmomma
    whitneysmomma Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm doing The Color Run on July 20th :)
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Groupon has an offer for a $22 entry into Run or Dye. Just an FYI :)