Options
FromHereOnOut
FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
fitness-inspirational-quotes-008.jpg

Replies

• FromHereOnOut
    Options
    Well I must've done something right yesterday, because I am SORE this morning! I guess I'll put-off doing my daily exercises until tonight, to give my muscles a little more time. Also, my husband has to work a little late and I have a meeting this afternoon, which I conveniently scheduled to be at the park so that I can hopefully run after the meeting, when my husband finally gets off work to take lil girl.

It's nice to take a step back and look at myself these days--at how I can plan and arrange to make the run happen, just like yesterday. It ended up being some extra running around from one side of town to another to another, but it was worth it. I used to have sooo many excuses, and I believed most of them. But now that I really WANT to be doing this, I see that excuses are just that: excuses...and they can be overcome with enough desire.

Well, I rambled on (as usual). Have a great day y'all! :flowerforyou:

ETA: Well, run didn't happen today. :frown: I suited up and was at the park, rarin' to go, but Hubby worked super late and my meeting ran late too. Sometimes there's just not enough hours in the day. :ohwell:
  • LizardQueen4PointOh
    LizardQueen4PointOh Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Sherry - Your dedication is admirable! You are always on the go, go, go! You'll get your run in when you can. :wink:

I busted out the JM 30DS today. I did L1. It was much more doable than the first time I did it. I don't think I'll stick with each level for 10 consecutive days, rather I think I'll do them in order and change daily. I want to keep up with my C25K too.
  • PamHealthMission
    PamHealthMission Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Hi Pals.....

Ash - yep...you are doing full-fledged burpees...the modified version which I do is stepping back one foot at a time...no jumping for me:wink:

Sherry - you are committed so when there is a will there is a way. You've got this!

Liz - 30DS is a great circuit and with it being "doable" this round that speaks of your strength and endurance have increased. Nice plan the way you will work the circuits w/your C25k.

I walked outdoors for 49:15 minutes in 99% humidity and 73 degrees. My sunglasses were fogging up..lol. My pace varied from 2.4 mph to 4 mph….5142 steps (2.3 miles)…210 calorie burn.

Have a terrific day everyone!
  • auntsammy88
    auntsammy88 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Ash: I use Zen labs C25K app on my ipod. It works really well for me. I can use my own playlist and it's free! I've also downloaded their 10k app (also free) for when I finish 5k. Awesome job with the burpees!

Liz: It's a JM day! =)

Sherry: Yay for no excuses!

Pam: Nice walk! I know all about the humidity!

Today's workout was:
    Jillian Michael's 6 week 6 pack level one (30 min) and Fitnessblender's Bust Booster Chest Workout (24 min) followed by 10 minutes of light yoga. Between yoga and running yesterday I did a lot of leg work and wanted to give my legs a semi-rest day, so today I focused on upper body- Abs, chest, shoulders, and back.

Awesome job team!
  • JulesX1982
    JulesX1982 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Today was a very good day I woke up and went for a 7.28 mile run and then got my haircut!!! Afterwards it was so nice outside so I went for a 15.5 mile bike ride! I made fusili with sausage and vegetables for dinner it was very good. I am two pounds from my first goal of 140 lbs. I just keep telling myself only 2 pounds to go!!!!

Seems like everyone has a great day!
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Did nia class before work swam after work. Only problem is bad mid back pain from bending over at work. Anyone got any ideas?
  • Hurdisnie1
    Hurdisnie1 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone

I'm late today i was pretty busy up till 9:15pm when i crashed so tomorrow is going to be a full day withal long walk with mom r a workout and short walk with mom..

Everyone is doing great I'd like to say I am 10lbs from my goal weight but .with my stomach issues it feels like my100lbs . I feel better and look better in my clothes and so i have remind myself of these things.

I do better with morning check ins
  • FromHereOnOut
    Options
    Did nia class before work swam after work. Only problem is bad mid back pain from bending over at work. Anyone got any ideas?

Swimming sounds like a good idea. Fitness blender has some good stretching routines that might help. Otherwise, there are those capsicum heat patches--if the muscle is really tight. I guess it depends on what kind of trouble you are having with your back. Hope it feels better soon!