atkins meal pictures

Options
rdonald57
rdonald57 Posts: 74 Member
1tna1d.jpg

this is a picture of a good low carb meal i had. Pulled pork and asparagus. if any one else can post a picture of their meals it might help others

Replies

• kristaabowers
    Options
    Wow that really looks great! Did you use BBQ sauce on your pulled pork though? Just wondering about sugar.
  • Bailey532
    Bailey532 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    If there were an easier way to post food pics, I'd do it. It's a pain having to use photo bucket. I have some paleo/low carb meals in my pics on my profile page.... Check em out :smile:
  • Bailey532
    Bailey532 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Nevermind...I must have deleted them. :cry:
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately you have to use photo bucket or a similar program. I don't have a new pic, but I'll try to dig up one or two.
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    Here's my spaghetti and meatballs. Really simple - homeade meatballs, walden farms sauce, garlic, onions, oregano basil, mushrooms, shiritaki noodles, and parm cheese!.

spaghetti.jpg
  • jillg89
    jillg89 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Both meals look yummy! This is a great idea, I never used Photo Bucket before. I guess I better look into that.
  • rdonald57
    rdonald57 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    actually it was a balsamic vinegar glaze made with spenda brown sugar which unfortunately has some real sugar but I did not use much and as i am the only one trying to diet i just put a spoonful on. My wife made it all but I just thought it looked great so I took a picture of it and spent some time trying to get it on the message board. I do love to cook but alas someone has to bring home the bacon.
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    actually it was a balsamic vinegar glaze made with spenda brown sugar which unfortunately has some real sugar but I did not use much and as i am the only one trying to diet i just put a spoonful on. My wife made it all but I just thought it looked great so I took a picture of it and spent some time trying to get it on the message board. I do love to cook but alas someone has to bring home the bacon.

Walden farms BBQ sauce (thick & spicy) isn't bad. No carbs, fat, or calories. I always add more spices to it, but it's really not necessary.