TUESDAY, JUNE 4TH

Options
2»

Replies

• redskinsgirl2010
    redskinsgirl2010 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am down 2 pounds. really excited for the next week.
  • missmissica
    missmissica Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    last week: 170.2
    today: 168.6
    only 1.6 pounds :-(

Trying not to beat myself up too much. I got engaged which involved more alcohol than i was planning on, but - once in a life time right!
    also going to vegas tomorrow, but hoping ill be at 166.6 next tuesday!!

good going everyone!
  • blam
    blam Posts: 110
    Options
    Congrats missmissica on your engagement - and on being lower than last week! the fact that you didn't go up given that major life event is impressive.

Keep it up - one choice at a time in Vegas - and have lots of fun!
  • missmissica
    missmissica Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    THANKS!!
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Wow! you guys pulled great numbers. I dropped only 1lb this week. TOM and I feel like I am bloated like a baloon around my waist. Anyways, hoping to catch-up next week.
    For this week, my plan is to continue to follow the same as last week but, I got to eat within my caloric allowance I have set for myself (aka eat sensibly).
    Cheers!
  • hellokeeters
    hellokeeters Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! My scales little arrow stayed the same for me this week, hopefully I can upgrade to a digital one soon. But no gain, so that's good. I'm going to have to work hard this week.
  • drrozzy
    drrozzy Posts: 30
    Options
    Current weight 181.5
    goal weight 140

Hi there I have been reading the posts and waiting until tuesday (today) to weigh in and join!
    God bless us all as we make this journey!
  • Jerkface4
    Jerkface4 Posts: 36
    Options
    Last week: 166.6
    This week: 161.6

I need to seriously buy a measuring tape. Inches to me is more important.
  • ashleymm625
    Options
    130.2 last week
    128.6 this week
  • redskinsgirl2010
    redskinsgirl2010 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How do you add the weight banner on you post?
  • Moonflower83
    Moonflower83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    May 28: 156lbs
    June 4: 155lbs
    Next week: 153? :)

Down 1lb - not 2, but at least it's a loss. I almost didn't want to post, because halfway through the week I was up 3 lbs!! I don't weigh myself often, so I'm not sure if that kind of weight fluctuation is typical, but it was disappointing. Glad to see it didn't stick!

What worked:

Last week I stuck to the plan of drinking more water and being active for 1 hour daily. I tried out some HIIT cardio - good workout, but definitely not an every day thing for me. (Not yet anyway.) I also made some homemade meals as opposed to the usual McDonalds and Wendys. And I picked up some low cal yogurts and low fat cottage cheese for when I need a snack that isn't celery.

What didn't work:

I got pretty distracted with helping my bf move. So while days of packing, hauling boxes and cleaning added up to a decent workout, the break-time beers did me no favours. Neither did the pub wings, pizza, or bag of potato chips while snuggling in front of the tv.

This weeks plan:

Even though I only lost 1 lb last week, I'm not going to try to make it up this week - I'll stick to the 2 lb goal. The plan is to stick within my calorie limit every day, incorporate more fresh veggies into my meals, and not use exercise as an excuse to treat myself. It's getting warm out, so lots of outdoor activities and lots so water (no Ice Capps).

Good luck for next week all!!
  • llalpaca
    llalpaca Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Greetings from London! I am 173.5 today - down one pound from last week, but I'm off work with shingles at the moment so haven't been able to exercise/move much at all. So I'm ok with 3 pounds over 2 weeks.
    Good luck to everyone else who has yet to weigh in and well done to all those that dropped 2 pounds!
  • blam
    Options
    Everyone deserves a pat on the back for logging in and sharing their stories. It will help all of us stay motivated to share what's going on and how we're doing.

I know it's working for me - I was tempted last night after my daughter's soccer game but chose a pack of gum. Little things will hopefully add up!

Good luck this week and I really look forward to next Tuesday's messages.
  • kinismar8
    kinismar8 Posts: 14
    Options
    Good morning everyone....lost 1 pound this week. I was on vacation this week so very happy just to have lost something. Back to my regular routine. Good job to everyone who lost this week!
  • Lisaget2awesome
    Lisaget2awesome Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Nice work joeysgirl!!! And everyone else . . . just by posting here and being conscious of our choices we are on the right track.

I'm down exactly 2 pounds to 230.4 - next week 228.4 (it'll be nice to be out of the 230's)!

I did sit-ups 5 out of 7 days - this week I'm going to shoot for 7 out of 7 (they say it takes 30 - or something like that - days to make a new habit - so I'm going to stick with it until it's a habit).

I'm more aware of the amount of food I eat, and whether or not I'm hungry. I often find myself looking in the cupboard and realizing I'm not hungry.

Any suggestions on what to do instead??

I'm going to keep doing more and eating less - that's what it comes down to. And one bad choice doesn't need to mean the end of the plan, it just means either do more or eat less at the next opportunity! There's always going to be 'bad choices'; it's what we do afterwards that counts.

That would be me. If I had a bad day or bad choice it would throw my whoe day or week off. Now I just try to make a better choice with the next thing I eat or just start frest the next day and not just throw the whole week or day away.
  • Lisaget2awesome
    Lisaget2awesome Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Greetings from London! I am 173.5 today - down one pound from last week, but I'm off work with shingles at the moment so haven't been able to exercise/move much at all. So I'm ok with 3 pounds over 2 weeks.
    Good luck to everyone else who has yet to weigh in and well done to all those that dropped 2 pounds!

Feel better soon
  • fitntoned001
    fitntoned001 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    May 28: 150
    June 4: 149
  • blam
    Options
    We're on the homestretch for this week - stay focused and motivated everyone!